Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544429 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
data123:
Chinox,

Please wats d status of my order....
Promised to get back to me, and have not gotten any feed back from u yet. Want to know if it make it to Nigeria
Thank you
Order# 108-6724329-4196269

Tracking # is what i need Sir/Ma
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
mavinc4u:

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to apologize for the delay in clearing, this is due to the new rules and regulations been applied by Nigeria customs. Before the new rule came into effect, clearing agents were usually allow to go into the cargo shed to identify their shipment but now they have to wait for the customs and Nacho shed staff to identify for them before they can start clearing. Due to the back-log they had this is taking some time.

As soon as this shipment has been identify and release to our agent, we will try our best to get it out as soon as possible. Once again we are truly sorry for the delay.

Tell me how somebody that does not know about the goods would be able to locate them . Nahco should employ more staff and stop eating alone

I got to know and understand that this has been the main cause for the delay! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
olaide721:
Oga chinosxl any update on December1st shipping or anybody with useful information can also update me
Thanks

per clearing agent, Friday/Saturday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amazingg:
Patiently waiting for my items...

Thanks for your patience Ma
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
megamindmaster:

What is all this... Must you use one stone to kill like 4 birds? 24th, 1st, 8th and 15th. This is going to 1 whole month now, Chinos U̶̲̥̅̊ brought out that of 17th alone and faster and we were thinking that 24th will follow suit since they were close. That's going on. Our customers are on our neck, abi after this transaction mek our business close. This is not fair and funny at all. I am having serious issues with them now. Pls release this 24th biko, I beg you in God's name...

Bros, this is not my fault nah. 24th, 1st and 8th are coming out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
ernieboy:

Does this mean it is illegal to ship laptop batteries?

Its not illegal, if shipping a lot of them i just have to package them separately and declare them on my air waybill. Same goes for perfumes/spray/cosmetics.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
jfkenny:
@legalwealth confirm if u ve received the money..

Yes I did!
I replied your e-mail requesting for some details
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
legalwealth:

Yes I did!
I replied your e-mail requesting for some details
I ve sent the detail, do purchase please...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
This may look somehow seeing that Nov 24th, Dec 1st and 8th Shipments are yet to get out but I still need to know. When will Dec 15th shipment get to Nigeria, when will it be ready for collection??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ahmed4002:
set of items are cleared batch by batch. a lots of items awaiting clearance at the airport terminal cargo. we just have to be little patience for a while. I just thank God the owner of my items she's into the system. NAHCO, ,SahCol. so she knows how works are done. how do I wish those your items are been sent to Abuja. we won't be having this issues of waiting for long periods of time.

if your items pass this week chinosxl please contact me with your agent number so that he can be directed to meet oga at the top.

Abeg pls when direct flight to Abuja dey holla me.

No worries, my clearing agent promised this Friday/Saturday. 85% of my Shipment belong to Lagos customers, shipping from U.S to Abuja and then to Lagos will be very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oga Chino 9114901230803387752777 arrived today, picked up by individual, was sent by a Us citizen ...kindly confirm , an iphone . than
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

Bros, this is not my fault nah. 24th, 1st and 8th are coming out.
Mr Chino we understand, anyone who isnt patient enough can use other agencies then compare time lag for delivery, keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mr Chino hope ur dec 15th shipment wasnt delayed or left behind in Houston pls confirm so as to know how to update buyers onground for stuffs. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

Tracking # is what i need Sir/Ma
chinox pls uppdate my invoice have sent msg to u at sales nd paymnt email.....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Laredojohn:

Mr Chino we understand, anyone who isnt patient enough can use other agencies then compare time lag for delivery, keep up the good work

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
chaloner:
chinox pls uppdate my invoice have sent msg to u at sales nd paymnt email.....

ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Laredojohn:
Mr Chino hope ur dec 15th shipment wasnt delayed or left behind in Houston pls confirm so as to know how to update buyers onground for stuffs. thanks

Dec 15th is already in Lagos and awaiting customs wahala. Pic below.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=muiz69 post=28966110][/quote]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

Nice one bro, edited the acct no off d post .

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
tumababa:

Unfortunately you cant show them this post cos you cant give them your source. Lol. Its a painful situation but d best we can do is to wait. I have suspended ALL international purchase until further notice. Except i see someone dat can bring it for me.
My point exactly. Of course I can't. Its all good, we'll all get out of this and business will be good again

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oga chinosxl This item with tracking number 94055096999370844 belongs to me. Delivery was 2weeks ago. Being expecting invoice since then. Kindly send.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

Please allow till Friday/Saturday for goods to come out. I've been talking to my agent and he promised to get them out asap.
Pls o. Well done
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Laredojohn:

Nice one bro, edited the acct no off d post .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chinos I dey parra gon for you,,,Just dey prepare discount for me!!! Cause i go just gather area boys for that ur crib, or i fit just carry all my customers make we come protest for ur shop. Hard times calls, so teee i chop goods money chop invoice money come dey broke at the moment, I dey vex seriously
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

nice work Oga Chi, Oga Chi hope Ndidi will be able to open on Sunday once they shipments re out.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Laredojohn:
Oga Chino 9114901230803387752777 arrived today, picked up by individual, was sent by a Us citizen ...kindly confirm , an iphone . than

Yes, received. phone with case, hope you saw the pics
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inspire7707: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

Ok, text me your info pls.

I sent a text few minutes ago to your U.S number.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, received. phone with case, hope you saw the pics
No I didn't see the pix...it was send by a friend for another friend.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sboba: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello Chinosxl

I am a bit confused on the two set of invoices I have, I got another invoice with number 0000628 and service as Dec 15th While the previous one sent has invoice number 0000512 and has been paid in full. Does it mean that this new one is not in Lagos yet. Please clarify

I sent your an email and yet to get a response

Regards
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
chinosxl:

No worries, my clearing agent promised this Friday/Saturday. 85% of my Shipment belong to Lagos customers, shipping from U.S to Abuja and then to Lagos will be very expensive.

send me invoice for December 15 asap.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hi Chinosxl....Still waiting for my invoice for payment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Ahmed4002:

send me invoice for December 15 asap.

My guys forgot to weigh your shipped item, they weren't sure if your boxes were going to be air freight or sea freight so, they saved your invoice as draft. This will be free shipping, will send $0 invoice as soon as i can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.