Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544419 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
sammybrainy:
When I see "new" thread postings, I don't want to open and start reading account number debates please..
thank u jare. the issue at hand is picking up packages and when not some bank account info

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
tumababa:

just wondering(i mean, i want to learn), what is the danger in putting your account nos online for customers to pay into?

just a brief explanation, cos i don't know much about IT

@tumbaba na u dey talk like this? Hackers walks in divers ways ooo anything called Magic can be performed by them. Internet marketers that post there account details on their website are simply using an account strictly for that purpose. I beg fear naija yahoo boiz ooo they can do and undo ooo. Ok look @d case of that scammer who wants to use zenith bank account with a forged email, who knows the number of chinox customers that is already preparing to pay into the account. Let's just play by the rules, u need his account details nd is not on your invoice just email him its not gona cost u a dine @least with bb and andriod ur emails is just @ur finger tips..... Let's be wise!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
warrenweste:

Yes it will smiley
guys that import phones a lot, please answer this undecided, will Verizon phones (android) work here in Niigeria? seller says it will work outside US. Its
a gsm phone with sim card slot, and its a good deal!
I need more confirmations please... Also how about Tmobile and AT&T? Will those work too? Am asking cuz iphones are always locked no matter which country sim..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kobomart Logistics was at LSM this evening. No goods on ground yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tbliss12:

@tumbaba na u dey talk like this? Hackers walks in divers ways ooo anything called Magic can be performed by them. Internet marketers that post there account details on their website are simply using an account strictly for that purpose. I beg fear naija yahoo boiz ooo they can do and undo ooo. Ok look @d case of that scammer who wants to use zenith bank account with a forged email, who knows the number of chinox customers that is already preparing to pay into the account. Let's just play by the rules, u need his account details nd is not on your invoice just email him its not gona cost u a dine @least with bb and andriod ur emails is just @ur finger tips..... Let's be wise!!!!

you still have not told me what chinos will lose by putting his bank account details here. I'm not saying he should/should not put it, but the way u make it sound..... its scary.

paying into zenith account of scammer will be avoided if the account number and bank name is written boldly on his thread.

just my opinion tho. i don't know how i can be defrauded by posting my account number.

its still best practice to always confirm from him before paying into any account.....

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
sammybrainy:
When I see "new" thread postings, I don't want to open and start reading account number debates please..

bros don't raise your BP unnecessary, i gave advice here to put ur mind on wednesday but na yab i get. not everyone checking this thread have item to collect.... while i myself have items on 24th,1st,8th and 15th.... BUT i no fit kill myself.... na to lock up my anger and do something else.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
toluxa1:
Kobomart Logistics was at LSM this evening. No goods on ground yet.
Make kobomart keep clam sef, there will be clearing during holidays, as said by the new lagos airport custom boss. Everyone waiting and expecting, b4 the week runs out, things should be sorted out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
tumababa:

just wondering(i mean, i want to learn), what is the danger in putting your account nos online for customers to pay into?

just a brief explanation, cos i don't know much about IT

There is no harm per se but many people perceived it as risky due to the level of Internet fraud that rocked some account holders some time ago. But here are possible things that can happen apart from someone taking money from your account.
1. Knowing his name on account a scammer can easily go to bank and open another account in that name and match up with a clone email to operate as LSM which is risky to his business.
2. Suppose he's using a checking account bad boys can do wonders at Oluwole u know.
3. Mr. Chinosxl himself has requested someone to remove his digits from the thread few days ago, that's another reason to remove it just to respect his opinion.

I hope this helps in your quest for knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's why they said if u wanna hide something from a black man put it inside a book. Them send you invoice to read well nah wahala, Yet some blind fools will still come and ask blind questions about account number. Even a tout wey dey Oshodi go know account number when him sees one. Read and read again till you understand, I only see people asking such questions as daft.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
sunboy:

There is no harm per se but many people perceived it as risky due to the level of Internet fraud that rocked some account holders some time ago. But here are possible things that can happen apart from someone taking money from your account.
1. Knowing his name on account a scammer can easily go to bank and open another account in that name and match up with a clone email to operate as LSM which is risky to his business.
2. Suppose he's using a checking account bad boys can do wonders at Oluwole u know.
3. Mr. Chinosxl himself has requested someone to remove his digits from the thread few days ago, that's another reason to remove it just to respect his opinion.

I hope this helps in your quest for knowledge.

fair enough. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiligbo:
That's why they said if u wanna hide something from a black man put it inside a book. Them send you invoice to read well nah wahala, Yet some blind fools will still come and ask blind questions about account number. Even a tout wey dey Oshodi go know account number when him sees one. Read and read again till you understand, I only see people asking such questions as daft.

Guy, abeg park well. Who you dey call fools?! No dey ginger unnecessarily. Na u daft pass everybody for here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:

Guy, abeg park well. Who you dey call fools?! No dey ginger unnecessarily. Na u daft pass everybody for here.

My brothers bexson and obiligbo ... we are one here with common goals.. Let's not turn against each other over opinions we are trying to share

Let's forget about the whole thing and keep our eyes on the price... our cleared shipments smiley

God's speed

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:

please be the bigger one by ignoring all snide remarks. It is actually risky putting up ones account details online.

The major reason is that anyone anywhere can assess it and it can give room for money laundering/fraudulent activity.

A fraud that is wanted by efcc or FBI can deposit his cash into your account without your knowledge and when the agencies trace the funds to your account, you may be slammed for something you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
madridfc:
So in summary, No pickups today till tomorrow?

grin it is well. Pickups from tomorrow morning. As sure as your reflection in the mirror tongue

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
we have most of the items. kudos chinosxl
pick up tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:

grin it is well. Pickups from tomorrow morning. As sure as your reflection in the mirror tongue

yes. pick up tomorrow. at least we have most of the items now. almost 6 pallet

business back on shape.

cc madridfc macin4u shrekandfiona chaloner Adenije

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:
pick up tomorrow
What dates?? Hope 15th dec is among, though have for 1st and 8th too, but wish to pick up all once.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Laredojohn:

What dates?? Hope 15th dec is among, though have for 1st and 8th too, but wish to pick up all once.

can't say for now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmm. Recent up dates are all e-fights and e-quarrels. Guys what's going on. You guys are smarter and more mature than populating this thread with such. Let's just rest the case ejo. We should be mostly hay finally we are getting our stuffs..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

business back on shape.

Thanks for this. Chinos suppose pay you for your help o

You have put a smile on my face. God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaide721(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
As @ 6:33pm this evening pik ups is sure tomorrow and even anybody that can have the patient to wait for Ndidi till he gets to office this night will get his or her package before midnight that was what he said when I called him

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Thanks for this. Chinos suppose pay you for your help o

You have put a smile on my face. God bless you smiley

am loyal bro. Chinos have done more than a pay bro. Help me Thanks chinosxl . I didn't do it to get something in return but just cos I also have items to pick up.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
olaide721:
As @ 6:33pm this evening pik ups is sure tomorrow and even anybody that can have the patient to wait for Ndidi till he gets to office this night will get his or her package before midnight that was what he said when I called him
Thanks for the update. We were all at alert
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
legal wealth do you have some fund please? like 500$ to 900 $ how much for it
cc legalwealth
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

business back on shape.

My dear, am on my way to his office now. Night vigil things. I no fit wait till tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:
pick up tomorrow

Thanks a lot Sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
mavinc4u:

My dear, am on my way to his office now. Night vigil things. I no fit wait till tomorrow.
lol cheesy biko be careful of night trips o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
mavinc4u:

Na wa oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
mavinc4u:

Night things, be careful ooo,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

am loyal bro. Chinos have done more than a pay bro. Help me Thanks chinosxl . I didn't do it to get something in return but just cos I also have items to pick up.
Thanks bro, u are indeed a comrade. Kudos to u.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

business back on shape.

my oga I c u tnx for ur help ...chinos more success
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by henryboyle(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tracking #:
1ZWX***302****4939 from Amazon expected to arrive Texas office 24th. Please hold as more on the way for consolidation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.