Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544422 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
To get an update on when goods will be available for pick up please call my Lagos office/Ndidi

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
quote author=mavinc4u post=29104576]

Thanks dear. Chinos, you need to change that your agent; he is not a serious person to do business with.[/quote]

Nope
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
mavinc4u:

Thanks dear. Chinos, you need to change that your agent; he is not a serious person to do business with.

Already working on it

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
guys that import phones a lot, please answer this undecided, will Verizon phones (android) work here in Niigeria? seller says it will work outside US. Its
a gsm phone with sim card slot, and its a good deal!
I need more confirmations please... Also how about Tmobile and AT&T? Will those work too? Am asking cuz iphones are always locked no matter which country sim..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
chinosxl, welcome back.. I thought anti spam don ban you since I no see your greenlight bro cheesy

I have this shipment 911***************5880 to be delivered today bro.

Send invoice to so****119@gmail.com

I sent you a text msg.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Already working on it

it's not about changing agent. but a little more knowledge about the Job. Most of the agents rely on cutting corners. They always want to pay without the necessary documents form M and RAR. or they wanna try the cutting way clearance. and majority of them even at that as so stingy that they don't pay the tangible price. so they keep postponement of their pick up.

and there is a lot of work now in Lagos. so its kind of not easy

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
We all ar @ alert as soon as its off tarmac to ndidi's office please @ahmed update us so we move asap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Good news expecting our items to be picked up today from the Tarmac. just communicate with my bro. They are together with Ndidi right now
All necessary works done.

Thank God at last
Thanks for this update. I don tire sef to dey hear different dates.

It is well. I don already pay kbm in advance sef. We are all on alert cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Thanks for this update. I don tire sef to dey hear different dates.

It is well. I don already pay kbm in advance sef. We are all on alert cheesy

No worries bro. Chinosxl production is the best and fast delivery guy. it's just the custom issues that way us down.

we should expect a great and fast delivery come next year. A lot of plans ahead for the new year.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Already working on it
please have a rethink. If it's this same agent that before all this shutdown wahala got our goods out within 2 days, then he is worth it.

The past month has been no one's fault but the fault of our govt policies ; from the shutdown to the clearing fees raise to the dollar rise etc

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

No worries bro. Chinosxl production is the best and fast delivery guy. it's just the custom issues that way us down.

we should expect a great and fast delivery come next year. A lot of plans ahead for the new year.
na you sure pass Bro. I called Ndidi earlier and he sounded so confused infact I pity am. Chinosxl all the way for me though. I have benefited a lot of freebies from him grin

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice update from u all, what shipment dates are we all talking about hope 1st, 8th and 15th shipment are included? Mr Chino is really trying,even with the custom issues he is still the best and fastest, other agents stopped shipping, imagine someone who bought Christmas trees, to be used for Christmas receiving them first week January, Mr Chino keep up the good work, and hope our Nigerian system changes for good soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

it's not about changing agent. but a little more knowledge about the Job. Most of the agents rely on cutting corners. They always want to pay without the necessary documents form M and RAR. or they wanna try the cutting way clearance. and majority of them even at that as so stingy that they don't pay the tangible price. so they keep postponement of their pick up.

and there is a lot of work now in Lagos. so its kind of not easy

No problem and thanks for stepping in. I have revised your dec 8th.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
All Great news...

Hasn't been an easy month..it has affected biz badly..

Chinos still be best on here

I remember the days of always begging a popular shipper initials M.K (won't mention full name smiley ) regards his outrageous commissions and shipping prices and egocentric attitude..

Chinos has made business and life really easy for most of us with bad shipping experiences up here using the D.I.Y shopping experience jst by owning a PayPal a/c and bank naira debit card

Next year would definitely be a great one with improvements most certain..

Latest tommorow afternoon we should all have our shipments frm 24th to 15th (God's Grace) to pick up from Ndidi (Good guy too)

Ahmed4002 keep us posted boss

LSM Thread Rocks!

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:

please have a rethink. If it's this same agent that before all this shutdown wahala got our goods out within 2 days, then he is worth it.

The past month has been no one's fault but the fault of our govt policies ; from the shutdown to the clearing fees raise to the dollar rise etc

No problem, just that he's getting sluggish even b4 the shutdown. If he can't relay info to me in a timely manner then i can't relay nothing to my customers and this hurts business.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
I just dey observe cryI just dey observe
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

ahmeed4002 which of the shipments will be out soon?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
I just dey observe cryI just dey observe

Better Obeservement nah him I dey do now....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
chinosxl:

No problem, just that he's getting sluggish even b4 the shutdown. If he can't relay info to me in a timely manner then i can't relay nothing to my customers and this hurts business.
Thought as much, since you are not physically present here, you will relay on info you get from him to give us ere, keep it up, sure it's gonna get better in the days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Chinos I'm sure whatever decision you take will be for the best and we will stand by you no matter what
The storm will soon be over.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
kobomart:

https://www.nairaland.com/1792141/kobomart-logistics-customer-care-service
Please contact us with details of your order. A quote will be given to you and your order will be processed as quickly as possible. Contacts are on our thread or call/Chat Taiwo on 0818 395 9081

I want you to help me also pick-up package from chinosxl,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2056539/scam-alert-fake-lsmglobalshipping-email

@ newbies, be careful lest you fall for such. Merry Christmas y'all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
So when will Dec 15th shipment be ready for pickup?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
jazz04:
guys that import phones a lot, please answer this undecided, will Verizon phones (android) work here in Niigeria? seller says it will work outside US. Its
a gsm phone with sim card slot, and its a good deal!

Yes it will smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
shrekandfiona:
https://www.nairaland.com/2056539/scam-alert-fake-lsmglobalshipping-email

@ newbies, be careful lest you fall for such. Merry Christmas y'all

You see! When I was asking for the valid account number on this thread this morning, almost everybody pounced on me, shouting that I should delete the account number I included in my post. Na this kain thing I dey avoid.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:

You see! When I was asking for the valid account number on this thread this morning, almost everybody pounced on me, shouting that I should delete the account number I included in my post. Na this kain thing I dey avoid.
Nobody was pouncing on u, this a public forum, placing someone acc number here is not ideal. nothing stop u from calling chinos with #100 at least to get the right info, than loosing ur hard earned money to scammer. peace!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
tonjeola:

Nobody was pouncing on u, this a public forum, placing someone acc number here is not ideal. nothing stop u from calling chinos with #100 at least to get the right info, than loosing ur hard earned money to scammer. peace!

Well, you can as well stop using this thread and be calling him on phone for every slightest info you want to get from him.

I doubt if there is anything someone can do to your money in your account by merely knowing your account number. I doubt. After all, internet marketers display the account they receive their money with PUBLICLY on their website when somebody wants to buy their product.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:

Well, you can as well stop using this thread and be calling him on phone for every slightest info you want to get from him.
I doubt if there is anything someone can do to your money in your account by merely knowing your account number. I doubt. After all, internet marketers display the account they receive their money with PUBLICLY on their website when somebody wants to buy their product.
Oga, why are you being defensive nah. Nobody is attacking you. Putting account numbers here is not the best. Period! grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
still observing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
WebMania:

Oga, why are you being defensive nah. Nobody is attacking you. Putting account numbers here is not the best. Period! grin

just wondering(i mean, i want to learn), what is the danger in putting your account nos online for customers to pay into?

just a brief explanation, cos i don't know much about IT

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
So in summary, No pickups today till tomorrow?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
When I see "new" thread postings, I don't want to open and start reading account number debates please..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.