Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544898 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 9:30pm On May 17, 2015
Graham123:

Use Cargoatlantic. They ship out every Fridays, they pick calls and reply your emails. Thank me later.

Is cargoatlantic the same with circuitatlantic?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inze(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
[b] - just like someone said,

even if ChinosXL writes a 10page letter of apology in Microsoft Word using font 7 and single line spacing, explaining why he abandoned this thread and refusal to reply texts or emails. 'We' would still criticize him.

Nevertheless, we are human and the way i see it, replying every post, text, emails and phone calls himself alone leaves no room/time for him to do other things and also consolidate our consignments, prepare shipments as well as cargo them. He talked about a helping hand but then again, we all know you cannot just pick-up someone to do the task especially one who has no prior knowledge of his customers with all our behavioral differences and how this thread came about. Am not saying he is best but he can do better, if one doesn't make mistakes, what then is there to learn from ?

Mr. ChinosXL, you are by this post called to order, your customers are counting you in as much as their customers are counting on them to deliver.

Ps: May 11th shipment was picked up today[/b]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
inze:

even if ChinosXL writes a 10page letter of apology in Microsoft Word using font 7 and single line spacing, explaining why he abandoned this thread and refusal to reply texts or emails. 'We' would still criticize him.

Nevertheless, we are human and the way i see it, replying every post, text, emails and phone calls himself alone leaves no room/time for him to do other things and also consolidate our consignments, prepare shipments as well as cargo them. He talked about a helping hand but then again, we all know you cannot just pick-up someone to do the task especially one who has no prior knowledge of his customers with all our behavioral differences and how this thread came about. Am not saying he is best but he can do better, if one doesn't make mistakes, what then is there to learn from ?

Mr. ChinosXL, you are by this post called to order, your customers are counting you in as much as their customers are counting on them to deliver.

I agree with you to an extent BUT if Chinos posted a timetable of when and how shipment will be / are made and instructed his Lagos office to post short announcements informing us of any unusual change or hiccup, I can assure you that he won't be criticised. I know I won't. We Nigerians are very understanding but unfortunately, that is being taken for granted. There are certain people on this thread that believe Chinos can do no wrong, I'm not one of them. When he started and everything was runnjng smoothly, shebi I sang his praises? I even posted a photo thanking him.

Chinos is not Superman, he doesn't have super powers,
He can try to be Batman, at least that one na ordinary human being... (comic nerd here!!)

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chidekings(m): 6:50am On May 18, 2015
inze:

Not a frequent user of this thread ,even when Lagtech duped people,he was still relying calming down nerves.I can't ship with someone that behaves like a God to me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 7:32am On May 18, 2015
@MrsNaira, lol grin grin grin
Na wa o. Peeps don vex finish.
Oya Chinos, Lie down. 12 strokes of cane for you. grin

@Chinos, no business will survive for very long without good customer management / service.
Ur customers should be your number 1 fan, not otherwise. If people ship with you just because they don't have a better option, it's only a matter of time before that better option comes.

I will advice that you come up with some kind of 'good speech' to let your customers know that their opinions, feelings, and feedback matters. And like a policy statement / road map on the way forward.
NOTE: This has gone beyond who is right or wrong.

A word is enough for the wise...

Have a nice week everyone. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2015
Pls has anyone used the service of taiwo(formerly with kbm) since he left kbm? How was his service?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2015
Chinosxl what's the matter? We are like in a relationship in this business so without communication its not fair. Ven if you have other important thiings doing which I sense and know 100% , please still see us as your family. Why can't we "nigerians" grow and nurture a biz , be royal to h bizz and even show humility to pople involve even if we haave nothing to lose if go otherwise. Pls chinox talk to uus.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 18, 2015
i still don't understand it, instead of complaining of being neglected, why can't you simply look for other alternatives this is not PHCN naa. na wahoo. Do you expect him to come here and say "stop disturbing me. if you can't wait 2 weeks, go elsewhere"

Stop complaining and do the needful. simple!!!

meanwhile, may 11th shipment collected and almost sold out!!!

[size=4pt]ready for some bashing grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2015
tumababa:
i still don't understand it, instead of complaining of being neglected, why can't you simply look for other alternatives this is not PHCN naa. na wahoo. Do you expect him to come here and say "stop disturbing me. if you can't wait 2 weeks, go elsewhere"

For now Chinos na PHCN...
Others na generator...unless proven otherwise.
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 18, 2015
MrsNaira:

For now Chinos na PHCN...
Others na generator...unless proven otherwise.
cool cool cool

º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º... nice one​
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 9:51am On May 18, 2015
MrsNaira:

For now Chinos na PHCN... Others na generator...unless proven otherwise. cool cool cool
Then I suppose we have to bear with him.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2015
tumababa:

Pls I need to discuss something with you. In private.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 10:25am On May 18, 2015
tumababa:

abi ooo @tumbaba alot of people who want to go are simply looking for others to take along. looking for alternatives shouldn't be public opinion but private, if you can't wait for 2weeks and you don't like chinoxl customer service type by not picking calls and replying of sms . Y not just leave LSM and go for this CargoAtlantic . But one thing I know is that this guy might not have enough hands for his business but my personal dealings with him he responds to my sent sms all I do is to really have patience. He might not be the BEST for now but he is not the worst.

Thanks!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 10:39am On May 18, 2015
fwonders22:

abi ooo @tumbaba alot of people who want to go are simply looking for others to take along. looking for alternatives shouldn't be public opinion but private, if you can't wait for 2weeks and you don't like chinoxl customer service type by not picking calls and replying of sms . Y not just leave LSM and go for this CargoAtlantic . But one thing I know is that this guy might not have enough hands for his business but my personal dealings with him he responds to my sent sms all I do is to really have patience. He might not be the BEST for now but he is not the worst.

Thanks!!!

Er...my money, my decisions.
This is a customer service thread for a reason,
We are free to air our grievances as and when we choose.
Abeg, here no be classroom.
We can say whatever we want without being snide.

One more thing...

Relax! It's not that serious.
Thank you for reading.
angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
tumababa:

Oga tumababa will be needing the Mobil 1 oil filter and Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w-20 4.8 quartz.. Still available? So I can hit u up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2015
Syber:

Oga tumababa will be needing the Mobil 1 oil filter and Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w-20 4.8 quartz.. Still available? So I can hit u up

sure it is Available sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
WebMania:
@MrsNaira, lol grin grin grin
Na wa o. Peeps don vex finish.
Oya Chinos, Lie down. 12 strokes of cane for you. grin

@Chinos, no business will survive for very long without good customer management / service.
Ur customers should be your number 1 fan, not otherwise. If people ship with you just because they don't have a better option, it's only a matter of time before that better option comes.

I will advice that you come up with some kind of 'good speech' to let your customers know that their opinions, feelings, and feedback matters. And like a policy statement / road map on the way forward.
NOTE: This has gone beyond who is right or wrong.

A word is enough for the wise...

Have a nice week everyone. smiley

Word.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 1:36pm On May 18, 2015
inze:

Did you go there or did you use their dispatch?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inze(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2015
Marpol:

Did you go there or did you use their dispatch?

Sent my bro to pick up on my behalf as am currently out of town.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2015
so far i ship to chinos office in usa and he ship it down to me here in Nigeria and i receive my invoice and i pay and collect my packages, am okay with that. the matter of sending email to chinos is not that important to me and sometime if i want to tell him something about my packages, all what i did is send him msg and he do reply me back, it may not be as fast as i may want but he do reply and am okay with that. my advice is simple, is either people should face business here and make good for themselves or better still you can decided to port without posting it here that you are going to another place. People, please let move on because there is no time to check time. God Bless all of us!!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2015
Don't have any problem with his service. Apart from the recent over billing on my recent invoice. I enquired and got no response. Not nice at all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 7:49pm On May 18, 2015
@chinosxl
Usps item is delivered
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2015
ernieboy:
Pls has anyone used the service of taiwo(formerly with kbm) since he left kbm? How was his service?
still efficient and trustworthy like the past just that this time he does the bidding better to serve your request since no more protocol involved. he even had 2 give me his home address in case if I have doubts, so I recommend him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2015
hello all was at lsm lagos office yesterday to pick up my shipment and also to register my dis pleasure with the services i got from lsm of recent, his manger made me understand many things(need not go into details) , we all free to use who we like to ship for us , am not also here to spoil anyone's business or promote anyone , all am after is good service , if chino provides me good service i go with him, if anyone else i dnt need to come in here and start publicizing on another persons trend a rival company , due to my last post about my dissatisfaction of recent with lsm does not mean am totally rejecting him , saying this because i receive loads of pms requesting for the alternative i gat ,who ever serves me well is who i go for , if chinos changes and serves me well i go with him , if who i shuttle with lsm serves me well i go with them , the choice is yours as i have always said ... lets just try to play maturely about this whole issue ... and am sure stylishly he i reading and hope he makes adjustments
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kobomart: 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
ernieboy:

kobomart:
Dear Esteemed customers, we wish to bring to your notice that Taiwo is no longer with Kobomart, Both parties have mutually parted ways.

Disclaimer: Taiwo no longer acts on behalf of Kobomart logistics and any customer dealing with him does so at his/her own risk.

Contact channel of kobomart logistics as below

+234 803 862 4321

BlackBerry pin: 2B679955

Email: logistics @kobomart.com.ng

Thank you for your patronage

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 12:15am On May 19, 2015
mavinc4u:

No, not the same. I'm surprised you guys haven't heard about them, they have been around for ages.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:02am On May 19, 2015
mavinc4u:

No they are two. Different companies
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by timbros(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2015
tumababa:

º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º... nice one​
I need to discuss something with you. Privately.
WhatsApp?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
timbros:

I need to discuss something with you. Privately.

WhatsApp?

Yea. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2015
ryusufu:
Whenever i try to buy from walmart.com using my Access Bank Visa card, it got declined and cancel my order. Has anyone ever buy from walmart.com using Gtbank mastercard? I want to try it.
I've tried checking out with GT Mastercard, the transaction was paid and the card was charged, they later cancelled the order citing processing error. I think they don't accept cards issued from Nigerian banks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
lordkay10:

I've tried checking out with GT Mastercard, the transaction was paid and the card was charged, they later cancelled the order citing processing error. I think they don't accept cards issued from Nigerian banks
that's what happened to me. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crossblane1(m): 4:03am On May 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.