Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542652 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
How do l fund a US Paypal...?
Can I link my Naija debit card to it?

cc. legalwealth
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Jdesigns(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
ibnquasale:

cc. legalwealth

You can link your Naija debit card to ur US paypal acct witout issues, I linked my GT mastercard to one of my US paypal so I belive it accepts most naija card bt be aware dat you can't link a card to two different paypal accts
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
leo2sexy:

I think what I'll do is, I would close my UAE paypal account, and open the U.S, or probably would find someone who can verify that account with a UAE phone number on ebay, I think am ok with the UAE, and its already verified, I know how U.S paypal account are very strict with their rules.

Sincerely Bro am confused.
But mehn thanks 4 d prompt reply
U be man

Thanks again

Decide and let me know your exact decision for further piece of advice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
ibnquasale:

cc. legalwealth

You can fund it by buying funds from exchangers while all you need to do are to pay naira equivalent and present your PayPal ID.

You can link some Nigerian cards like Diamond bank visacard,uba africard,smartmoney,first bank dollar prepaid card,payoneer card or GTBank dollar mastercard.

Using anything outside those listed above is at your own peril!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dorispray: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jdesigns:

You can link your Naija debit card to ur US paypal acct witout issues, I linked my GT mastercard to one of my US paypal so I belive it accepts most naija card bt be aware dat you can't link a card to two different paypal accts

Are you saying that you linked your Gtbank Debit Naira MasterCard to your US PayPal account and it was accepted- Because I'm aware that GTbank bank provides A Debit Naira MasterCard and a Dollar MasterCard so specify which one you used??

NB: Always try as much as possible to clarify your statements when giving out answers to questions ask to provide adequate solutions to the problem
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
legalwealth:

I think I have made up my mind, I would look for someone who can help me verify my ebay account, I know how USA paypal can be so hard to handle, am not cut out for that, now d question is who would help me verify my phone number on ebay
Tried get a virtual number for UAE, but the prices are just too high, still looking out.

This is my decision

Thanks man
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Hello house. Pls is there anybody here wey don receive this 22nd invoice ?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Shinner2010:
Hello house. Pls is there anybody here wey don receive this 22nd invoice ?
Got mine yesterday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Shinner2010:
Hello house.
Pls is there anybody here wey don receive this 22nd invoice ?
got mine yesterday too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by goldtooth: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello chinosxl i am planning to buy a fluke millimeter for somebody. So i want to know the cost of shipping it down. it is light weight but will come in a bag so i dont know how you intend to cost the shipping. But from goggling the dimension and weight, i got dimension as 15.2 x 11 x 8.4 inches and a weight of 7.6 pounds. Pls let me know the cost of shipping and whether you are costing with weight or dimension. This is the picture below

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Jdesigns(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
dorispray:

Are you saying that you linked your Gtbank Debit Naira MasterCard to your US PayPal account and it was accepted- Because I'm aware that GTbank bank provides A Debit Naira MasterCard and a Dollar MasterCard so specify which one you used??

NB: Always try as much as possible to clarify your statements when giving out answers to questions ask to provide adequate solutions to the problem

Sowie for the late response.

Yes my GT debit naira mastercard which is linked to my savings acct is linked to my US paypal acct with no issue and am enjoying paying with it wen need arises.

Note: I believe you shdnt av a problem asking questions, cos u don't no wat am going tru wen responding to a question and I might av mistakenly left out an info. Am not jesus dat remembers everytin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shinner2010:
Hello house.
Pls is there anybody here wey don receive this 22nd invoice ?
Got. Mine too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jdesigns:

Thanks boss... God bless u
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
legalwealth:

You can fund it by buying funds from exchangers while all you need to do are to pay naira equivalent and present your PayPal ID.

You can link some Nigerian cards like Diamond bank visacard,uba africard,smartmoney,first bank dollar prepaid card,payoneer card or GTBank dollar mastercard.

Using anything outside those listed above is at your own peril!

Thanks boss... I really appreciate... I will look into it.. I have dollar cards from stanbic and gtbank

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
ibnquasale:

Thanks boss... I really appreciate... I will look into it.. I have dollar cards from stanbic and gtbank

Great one...

Best!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls Chinoxl u've got mails please reply asap
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Jdesigns(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
ibnquasale:

Thanks boss... God bless u

You welcome, Amen

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Jdesigns(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2015
ibnquasale:

Why not jus link ur naira card instead of first buying dollar and loading it into ur dollar card befor buying, the naira card helps to prevent dis huddle. I plan adding my stanbic naira mastercard also wen I get it frm d bank, I juz opened d acct

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jdesigns:

Why not jus link ur naira card instead of first buying dollar and loading it into ur dollar card befor buying, the naira card helps to prevent dis huddle. I plan adding my stanbic naira mastercard also wen I get it frm d bank, I juz opened d acct

My stanbic card is already linked to my naija paypal. Can I also link same card to a US paypal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Jdesigns(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibnquasale:

My stanbic card is already linked to my naija paypal. Can I also link same card to a US paypal?

You can't link a card to two different accts, u av to delete it from the naija paypal to be able to link it to d US paypal else it wouldn't work

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tohby2(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jdesigns:

You can't link a card to two different accts, u av to delete it from the naija paypal to be able to link it to d US paypal else it wouldn't work
Please I need more clarification. Can I open a naija paypal and US paypal with the same name and different Email address?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Verostef(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Someone helep me kiakia.
1. I have been using my Qatar PayPal with GTB debit naira MasterCard and on Nigeria IP since January last year. I see bought goods from eBay last week Thursday with it without issue.
So I wonder why I m spared.
2. I listed goods on eBay for sale. I try login to update now to my surprise all my listing have been deleted and my account suspended indefinitely with no apology or warning. e GBA mi o. what have I done wrong. I have been using the US eBay for a while now shopping and bidding. why now that I have good to sell and buyers on ground? I was told not to bother reopening BC they won't accept it. that was part of the suspension letter I received. Believe me honestly I do no harm I know of. I am selling my on products and books. could it be naija IP? help o
3. How do I get payoneer card pls.
4. click bank no agree make I sign up o. a bi I no dey work with our naija IP too?

all gurus in the house must please say their own. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Jdesigns(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
completey:

Please I need more clarification. Can I open a naija paypal and US paypal with the same name and different Email address?

my advice is not to open the acct with same name cos paypal can close it. but since most of use uses three names in opening bank accts. so i will advise that if you name is nkiru faith akuluyi, u can use nkiru akuluyi to open ur naija paypal acct and use faith akuluyi for the us paypal acct dat way u are save cos ur docuements wen presented any whre will show all names #wink

hop u understand
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jdesigns:

my advice is not to open the acct with same name cos paypal can close it. but since most of use uses three names in opening bank accts. so i will advise that if you name is nkiru faith akuluyi, u can use nkiru akuluyi to open ur naija paypal acct and use faith akuluyi for the us paypal acct dat way u are save cos ur docuements wen presented any whre will show all names #wink

hop u understand
Ok. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Verostef:
Someone helep me kiakia.
1. I have been using my Qatar PayPal with GTB debit naira MasterCard and on Nigeria IP since January last year. I see bought goods from eBay last week Thursday with it without issue.
So I wonder why I m spared.
2. I listed goods on eBay for sale. I try login to update now to my surprise all my listing have been deleted and my account suspended indefinitely with no apology or warning. e GBA mi o. what have I done wrong. I have been using the US eBay for a while now shopping and bidding. why now that I have good to sell and buyers on ground? I was told not to bother reopening BC they won't accept it. that was part of the suspension letter I received. Believe me honestly I do no harm I know of. I am selling my on products and books. could it be naija IP? help o
3. How do I get payoneer card pls.
4. click bank no agree make I sign up o. a bi I no dey work with our naija IP too?

all gurus in the house must please say their own. thanks

You are one greedy guy, u don't even have a qatar Ip address, u don't have a U.S address, not even a qatar phone number, since u weren't caught u could have continue buying, u now want to go and sell, ebay and paypal are really after the sellers... Ur matter is hard man

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

Oga legalwealth
Tuale, u too much! Pls I have made up my mind, and I need ur advice oo! I want to put USA as my regiseration address, with a U.S phone number, pls oga sir, is there a risk in this?? Would my shipping address still be confirmed by paypal??

Last questiono o

Guy u too much, ur d best man

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Oga legalwealth
Tuale, u too much! Pls I have made up my mind, and I need ur advice oo! I want to put USA as my regiseration address, with a U.S phone number, pls oga sir, is there a risk in this?? Would my shipping address still be confirmed by paypal??

Last questiono o

Guy u too much, ur d best man

Thanks

Good!
First of all,do you have USA Dedicated VPN IP?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

Good! First of all,do you have USA Dedicated VPN IP?
Yes I do, purchased from u, am to renew by july 4th I think, pls go on

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Yes I do, purchased from u, am to renew by july 4th I think, pls go on

Thanks

Great!You are to renew it for just N3,000 by July 4th which will run till January 4th 2016 before you
renew for another 6 months for the same N3,000.
Our Dedicated VPN IP is still the best for opening and operating UAE & USA PayPal without issue
provided one follows PayPal Dos and Donts.

Other items you need aside your real names as they are on any of your Nigerian Identity card are:

1. Virtual Bank Account to verify your PayPal account although it is optional,USA

2. Phone number that can receive and send text,make and receive calls even via your Nigeria phone
and SIM mainly for doing what paypal calls "Mobile Phone Verification".Your USA phone
can as well be used on your USA ebay account for verification.This verification will as well enable
you use PayPal Mobile and Ebay mobile applications on your android phone with the mobile version
of our VPN you purchased that will give you the same USA IP you are using on your PC.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

Great!You are to renew it for just N3,000 by July 4th which will run till January 4th before you
renew for another 6 months for the same N3,000.
Our Dedicated VPN IP is still the best for opening and operating UAE & USA PayPal without issue
provided one follows PayPal Dos and Donts.

Other items you need are:

1. Virtual Bank Account to verify your PayPal account although it is optional,USA

2. Phone number that can receive and send text,make and receive calls even via your Nigeria phone
and SIM mainly for doing what paypal calls "Mobile Phone Verification".Your USA phone
can as well be used on your USA ebay account for verification. This verification will as well enable
you use PayPal Mobile and Ebay mobile applications on your android phone with the mobile version
of our VPN you purchased that will give you the same USA IP you are using on your PC.

Seems uve missed me up! Or probably too many mails, well I have a dubai verified paypal account, and a dedicated VPN ip address, I was asking if I can register on ebay U.S, with a U.S address and phone number, since I can't get a dubai phone number for ebay phone verification, if yes, would my shipping address be confirmed by paypal?

Concerning the renewal, I would definitely renew it, next month

Thanks 4 ur prompt reply
U indeed cool

Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.