Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544991 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

Great!You are to renew it for just N3,000 by July 4th which will run till January 4th before you
renew for another 6 months for the same N3,000.
Our Dedicated VPN IP is still the best for opening and operating UAE & USA PayPal without issue
provided one follows PayPal Dos and Donts.

Other items you need are:

1. Virtual Bank Account to verify your PayPal account although it is optional,USA

2. Phone number that can receive and send text,make and receive calls even via your Nigeria phone
and SIM mainly for doing what paypal calls "Mobile Phone Verification".Your USA phone
can as well be used on your USA ebay account for verification.This verification will as well enable
you use PayPal Mobile and Ebay mobile applications on your android phone with the mobile version
of our VPN you purchased that will give you the same USA IP you are using on your PC.

3. Third item that you need is address.Please note that you shouldn't use address of your shipping company
as your main address but can use it as your shipping address later on.Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
to give you the right format for getting a long-lasting address that won't give you issue because I won't be
able to unleash the secret in here for some security reasons.
Lest I forget,it is adviseable you make sure that the details of the address you are using correspond with the
location of your IP.For this reason,stick to using one IP and not changing from one IP to another;you can only
achieve that by getting static IP from reliable source like ours.

4. Finally,you as well need valid card to link to your PayPal account.This will solve issue of you not being able
to buy from some sellers,make your account profile increase by 20% so that you can have 100% verified USA
PayPal account if you complete other required steps.You can also load your card with naira or dollar depending
on the card you have so that you can make purchases on any store even if you do not have enough money to
cover the purchase in your PayPal account balance;the money or balance will be charged from the card.

The cards I recommend for this are UBA Africard,Smartmoney,Payoneer card,Diamond bank savings card,GTBank
dollar mastercard and first bank dollar prepaid card;I've tested and confirmed all the cards working perfectly but
the best among them is wink wink wink wink wink which offers best rate as low as N204/$ compared to some other ones charging
exhorbitantly.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Seems uve missed me up! Or probably too many mails, well I have a dubai verified paypal account, and a dedicated VPN ip address, I was asking if I can register on ebay U.S, with a U.S address and phone number, since I can't get a dubai phone number for ebay phone verification, if yes, would my shipping address be confirmed by paypal?

Concerning the renewal, I would definitely renew it, next month

Thanks 4 ur prompt reply
U indeed cool

Thanks again

I understand you purchased Dedicated IP from us which you used to open UAE Dubai PayPal following the steps
outlined in our ebook you downloaded along with it.

You can surely open USA PayPal and ebay account using the VPN. Your address will be confirmed once you
verify your account and as well add card(optional).
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

I understand you purchased Dedicated IP from us which you used to open UAE Dubai PayPal following the steps

You can surely open USA PayPal and ebay account using the VPN. Your address will be confirmed once you

Ok I get, can I delete/unlink my diamond bank visa card from my dubai paypal, and use it to open a U.S paypal account Using ur VPN? Since I would be doing most of my transaction from the U.S.A paypal, The hassle of getting another card, is really annoying?

And lastly can't I use my dubai paypal account to shop on ebay USA, with a U.S registration address?

Sorry for the many questions
Abeg Nor vex

Thank You
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tinder: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

How do I go about opening a U.S. PayPal. Please help a brother as I need it urgently because I just won a bid on eBay not knowing the seller no dey accept any other card than US paypal, I wan vex die
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Ok I get, can I delete/unlink my diamond bank visa card from my dubai paypal, and use it to open a U.S paypal account Using ur VPN? Since I would be doing most of my transaction from the U.S.A paypal, The hassle of getting another card, is really annoying?

And lastly can't I use my dubai paypal account to shop on ebay USA, with a U.S registration address?

Sorry for the many questions
Abeg Nor vex

Thank You

I will advise you not to do that because you will still need to call PayPal to clear the card trace from the previous paypal
else you won't be able to still use it on the new account.You a new card;you can get africard and smartmoney within 30 minutes.

It is not always advisable you do that i.e using your dubai PayPal to shop on USA PayPal because of billing address issue.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

I will advise you not to do that because you will still need to call PayPal to clear the card trace from the previous paypal
else you won't be able to still use it on the new account.You a new card;you can get africard and smartmoney within 30 minutes.

It is not always advisable you do that i.e using your dubai PayPal to shop on USA PayPal because of billing address issue.

Ok cool, pls how can I get the smartmoney, am just hearing about it for the first time?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Chinoslxl, i send you a mail sir, you have not replied sir.
please this item on its way to your office
UPS TRACKING NO : 1Z089.............344028763
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tinder:

How do I go about opening a U.S. PayPal. Please help a brother as I need it urgently because I just won a bid on eBay not knowing the seller no dey accept any other card than US paypal, I wan vex die

How many dollars is the amount of the bid you won?
Which country ebay account is it?

You can't rush when it comes to USA PayPal account's issue;I will advise you to inbox the seller to cancel it amicably
and go for it with your new ebay and paypal account if it is still available.

I'm sure you saw all what I listed you need to get your USA PayPal account running.
If not,kindly go through it and get back once you are ready to start.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Ok cool, pls how can I get the smartmoney, am just hearing about it for the first time?

Which state are you currently in?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

Which state are you currently in?

Am currently in edo state 4 now, would be in lagos in d coming week or so. Any help?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Need to Go Asap...
UK used like new BB Bold5 @11k.
Whatsap:09099119744.
Lag/Ib
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Am currently in edo state 4 now, would be in lagos in d coming week or so. Any help?

I see... You can only get it easily in Lagos.
Let me know once you are in Lagos for the right directive on how you can get it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Deshalom(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Do u av Q10?
Shinner2010:
Need to Go Asap...
UK used like new BB Bold5 @11k.
Whatsap:09099119744.
Lag/Ib
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Deshalom:
Do u av Q10?
No
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

I see... You can only get it easily in Lagos.
Let me know once you are in Lagos for the right directive on how you can get it.

Ok cool, I just hope its not related to UBA, gat no valid Id, usually use the guarantor stuff or supplementary ID slip. Well chair! Uve tried man

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
leo2sexy:

Ok cool, I just hope its not related to UBA, gat no valid Id, usually use the guarantor stuff or supplementary ID slip. Well chair! Uve tried man

Thanks

Don't worry...By then
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Deshalom:
Do u av Q10?

I have Q10 Brand New And sealed (White) for N40,000 and you will as well get official blackberry case-like pouch(white)
worth N5,000 for free if you buy it between now and Friday.

Only 3 pieces of my brand new/sealed blackberry q10 phones are left with two official blackberry case-like pouch(white)
because I do sell the pouch seperately for N4,000 on a normal day but you will get it for free if you buy yours within the
speculated time.

Item is at my office in Lagos..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mrjojo: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
When will 22nd be available for pickup pls?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
mrjojo:
When will 22nd be available for pickup pls?
hopefully , by friday or saturday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bizzle2: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
@ OP, what's your shipping schedule? Do you have a specific ship-out day in d week?
What's your current delivery time from.... "ship-out" to 'available for pickup" ?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2015
Good morning all.....................................Well done OGA CHINOXL.

Kindly contact us for your pick from LSM office,we deliver within and outside lagos with SPEEEEEEEEED.

Express delivery service is our MISSION.

Thanks LAREDJOHN for the referral.

May God bless our HUSTLE.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Hydronium(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Good morning all.....................................Well done OGA CHINOXL.

Kindly contact us for your pick from LSM office,we deliver within and outside lagos with SPEEEEEEEEED.

Express delivery service is our MISSION.

Thanks LAREDJOHN for the referral.

May God bless our HUSTLE.....

I see you.
How much to Akure? A 7" tab?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please does chinos still ship every Monday? i thought he changed to Saturday or so.

And do you have to pay any extra money when it gets to Lagos?

I don't really understand the pricing, can u guys tell me example of how much u paid for a certain item? i intend to ship a pair of shoes. Not heavy at all. Definitely under 1Kg.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bizzle2: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pickup date? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Stanley08:
Please does chinos still ship every Monday? i thought he changed to Saturday or so.

And do you have to pay any extra money when it gets to Lagos?

I don't really understand the pricing, can u guys tell me example of how much u paid for a certain item? i intend to ship a pair of shoes. Not heavy at all. Definitely under 1Kg.
Boss, my honour to explain it to you. He ships every fortnight on Mondays. His last shipping was 22nd June, so the next one will be 6 July but ur goods must get to him b4 Saturday 4 July. He charges $3.85/lb and some dollars extra if you are shipping hazardous materials (HazMat). Your bill would be sent to ur mail which would include Chinos XL Ecobank acct. Once you make your payment, you won't pay anything else.

Note: For faster response from him, send a text message.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dieumerci:

Boss, my honour to explain it to you. He ships every fortnight on Mondays. His last shipping was 22nd June, so the next one will be 6 July but ur goods must get to him b4 Saturday 4 July. He charges $3.85/lb and some dollars extra if you are shipping hazardous materials (HazMat). Your bill would be sent to ur mail which would include Chinos XL Ecobank acct. Once you make your payment, you won't pay anything else.

Note: For faster response from him, send a text message.

Fantastic explanation bro, Thanks. I just see ppl complaining about Lack of communication and dats what worries me most, i HATE being in the dark more than anything else. Anyways, i guess I'll have to give him a try first. What is lb in kg btw? Lol. i think 1kg = 2.2lb. Which means it's $8.47 per Kg. if I'm not wrong?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hydronium:

I see you.
How much to Akure? A 7" tab?

You see me...........I see you too grin.

plz kindly call or chat me,check my signature for my contact for faster business transaction.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Stanley08:

Fantastic explanation bro, Thanks. I just see ppl complaining about Lack of communication and dats what worries me most, i HATE being in the dark more than anything else. Anyways, i guess I'll have to give him a try first. What is lb in kg btw? Lol. i think 1kg = 2.2lb. Which means it's $8.47 per Kg. if I'm not wrong?
Yes 1kg = 2.2lb
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 4:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Dieumerci:

Yes 1kg = 2.2lb

You know, for a long time i believed he was shipping 1kg for $3.85. Lol. it can't be that cheap. And dude, check ur email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hi
Chinosxl
Try and Reply my messages now , since the last two weeks you have been ignoring my mail ,and SMS .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
@chinosxl,
UPS item out for delivery 1Z089A0903.........28763

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.