Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544534 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariecakes(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
VERY VERY IMPRESSED ☆☆☆☆☆ I got my packaged today as promised, intact n @ a very cheap shipping rate.. keep up the good work

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Catalyst007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
ibnquasale:
How do l fund a US Paypal...?
Can I link my Naija debit card to it?

cc. legalwealth

GET YOUR PAYONEER MASTERCARD TODAY... IT IS A U.S ISSUED MASTERCARD (FREE SHIPPING)

>> http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/05/payoneer-signup-today-earn-money.html

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Hydronium(m): 3:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Mariecakes:
VERY VERY IMPRESSED ☆☆☆☆☆ I got my packaged today as promised, intact n @ a very cheap shipping rate.. keep up the good work

is this the latest delivery?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Oga @chinosxl ....I have two items coming your way...just letting you know...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariecakes(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Hydronium:

is this the latest delivery?
yes, yesterday

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
@chinosxl,
UPS item delivered 1Z089A0.......4028763
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is 22nd shipment now available?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Soyedele1:
Is 22nd shipment now available?
yes now available for pick up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Does Chinos have an office in Porthacourt? Ndidi is telling me that the guy who's to update my invoice is there and he can't do anything about that

*Its been sorted out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
When is your next shipping?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kobomart: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Happy weekend to you all, For your delivery within and outside Lagos,contact kobomart logistics.

Email: logistics @kobomart.com.ng
Call:09097609644.

NOTE: Home delivery service available at Lagos, Portharcourt, Abuja and Minna.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
otikpoko:
When is your next shipping?
6th of July, 2weeks from the last shipment(22nd of june)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
fwonders22:

6th of July, 2weeks from the last shipment(22nd of june)

Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bolargeez(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
USPS, Tracking #: 9374889877257106*****. The name is Sakariyau Rasaq Abolaji
Please help confirmed the delivery of the above good. I am a first time customer. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hancock(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
how else can someone contact chinosxl?
email no reply
wahtsapp no reply
text message no reply
I'm just confused here undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hey guys, I need your advice. I bought a blackberry 9930 but the seller shipped a blackberry curve. Tracking still shows the item in transit after almost two weeks and seller has offered to fully refund me if I apparently do not receive the item before Saturday. What should I do considering the fact that the blackberry curve is here in Nigeria already?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Hydronium(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
I got my package today. Good job chinosxl. Good job Tylogistics1

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Elemental:
Hey guys, I need your advice. I bought a blackberry 9930 but the seller shipped a blackberry curve. Tracking still shows the item in transit after almost two weeks and seller has offered to fully refund me if I apparently do not receive the item before Saturday. What should I do considering the fact that the blackberry curve is here in Nigeria already?
Evaluate the cost of the bb curve and discuss with the seller to subtract the cost of the bb curve from the initial cost and refund u that instead.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
hancock:
how else can someone contact chinosxl?
email no reply
wahtsapp no reply
text message no reply
I'm just confused here undecided
He replies text messages. Remember the 5 hours time difference.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
idokojerry:

Evaluate the cost of the bb curve and discuss with the seller to subtract the cost of the bb curve from the initial cost and refund u that instead.

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Elemental:

I didn't want to comment but I don't like seeing people been cheated out of their money. Since the seller did not ship the corrrect item then is either the seller is a crook or it was a mistake. This is a case of hunter been haunted, Since the tracking still show in transit, check if you can still file a dispute and if you can then file an item not received dispute. After your money has been refunded, you can send a mail to the seller telling him that you have received the item but is not what you ordered. if you want the curve you can do plus and minus and pay him the balance but if you don't want it then tell the seller to pay for return shipping to ship his phone back because he caused that wonderful mistake or rather deliberate act. My suggestions though but If you decide to follow idoko's idea; is a 50/50 chance, you might loose both the money and the item unless the seller is a nice person or your old customer. You learn everyday on Ebay

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
mavinc4u:

I didn't want to comment but I don't like seeing people been cheated out of their money. Since the seller did not ship the corrrect item then is either the seller is a crook or it was a mistake. This is a case of hunter been haunted, Since the tracking still show in transit, check if you can still file a dispute and if you can then file an item not received dispute. After your money has been refunded, you can send a mail to the seller telling him that you have received the item but is not what you ordered. if you want the curve you can do plus and minus and pay him the balance but if you don't want it then tell the seller to pay for return shipping to ship his phone back because he caused that wonderful mistake or rather deliberate act. My suggestions though but If you decide to follow idoko's idea; is a 50/50 chance, you might loose both the money and the item unless the seller is a nice person or your old customer. You learn everyday on Ebay
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
GuYs when is the next shipment date? Is it this weekend or next?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by manny4life(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Elemental:

I saw the response from mavinc4u, if I may advise you, please don't EVER file a dispute on the basis that item not received. You're putting yourself in a precarious situation. The tracking may likely be a log error, because the seller originated the shipping. The shipping went through different routes although not delivered. Most sellers have consolidated shipping insurance to cover cost of claim. If the item is not received, they will refund your money and file a claim with the shipping company. The shipping company will initiate a claim and begin investigation and if records (GPS and sign receipt logs) showed that the item was indeed delivered but maybe there was a glitch in the system, bros you're done. Why should they believe you? I say this because I ship via FedEx very often and less often this happens, but when it does, it's traceable and fixable.

If you received the wrong item, file a dispute and in the claim, clearly state exactly what happened: though showing undelivered, item has been delivered but wrong item received. In the dispute resolution, when doing the math, if he owes you money, suggest that he refunds the difference. If you owe him money, suggest a discounted offer and pay him the balance. Suggesting that he sends the phone back to you particularly when it's in Nigeria is a big waste of your time and resource. Your shipping term and agreement is STRICTLY based on the last call where your item was delivered. Any return label will have that as the origination point. In this case, you would have to reship it back to the U.S., for it to be picked up. I don't have to tell you what happens if you fail to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
manny4life:

I saw the response from mavinc4u, if I may advise you, please don't EVER file a dispute on the basis that item not received. You're putting yourself in a precarious situation. The tracking may likely be a log error, because the seller originated the shipping. The shipping went through different routes although not delivered. Most sellers have consolidated shipping insurance to cover cost of claim. If the item is not received, they will refund your money and file a claim with the shipping company. The shipping company will initiate a claim and begin investigation and if records (GPS and sign receipt logs) showed that the item was indeed delivered but maybe there was a glitch in the system, bros you're done. Why should they believe you? I say this because I ship via FedEx very often and less often this happens, but when it does, it's traceable and fixable.

If you received the wrong item, file a dispute and in the claim, clearly state exactly what happened: though showing undelivered, item has been delivered but wrong item received. In the dispute resolution, when doing the math, if he owes you money, suggest that he refunds the difference. If you owe him money, suggest a discounted offer and pay him the balance. Suggesting that he sends the phone back to you particularly when it's in Nigeria is a big waste of your time and resource. Your shipping term and agreement is STRICTLY based on the last call where your item was delivered. Any return label will have that as the origination point. In this case, you would have to reship it back to the U.S., for it to be picked up. I don't have to tell you what happens if you fail to do so.

What I actually did is this, I told seller he sent the wrong phone and asked him to partially refund me which he readily did.
I think the seller made an honest mistake in sending me the wrong phone though he may have realized that later on. He offered to fully refund me earlier but I asked him to hold off till today-Friday. When I realized he sent the wrong phone, I was tempted to ask for a full refund so I will be in a better bargaining position for the new phone.
Thanks for pointing this out though, first time I'm experiencing such on ebay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
When is the next shipment date please?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
wakes:

Chinosxl gonna drop the shipment today at the airport... the flight takes off on Monday to Nigeria
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
wakes:

guy it has always been stated here that the shipment is every 2weeks please check well before asking questions
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by RotimiBliss: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls ,Frequent shippers wit LSM,I like to know if there is any other
charges apart from the shipping charges (e.g tax,import duties....) when an invoice is been given for an item to be shipped. Thanks,am a first timer tryin to know d process ,abeg oo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
RotimiBliss:
Pls ,Frequent shippers wit LSM,I like to know if there is any other
charges apart from the shipping charges (e.g tax,import duties....) when an invoice is been given for an item to be shipped. Thanks,am a first timer tryin to know d process ,abeg oo

No other charges
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
JULY 6TH DROPPED OFF, SENDING INVOICES OUT.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Things dey enter naija sha...Sir @chinoxl hope my items are inclusive in that shipment sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.