Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545017 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:14am On Jul 20, 2015
confluence:
@Chinosx,
Any word from Mr Cobar?
I sent you text and mail no reply,

I called ups for a 2nd pick up attempt the following day but it appears they didn't pick up since Mr Cobar is not making himself available. Will try again tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 3:26am On Jul 20, 2015
@Chinosxl,
Thanks for the update, i have already informed the company, they will take on him by monday if there is no response from him i have ask for a refund, which they say they will get for me
I will send you a copy of the mail to you now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2015
@chinoxl

I've not heard anything concerning my shipment and this is like the third week...Can you at least reply emails or return my calls or just mention me on here?

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2015
chinosxl:

I will airfreight them at no charge on my next shipping
no problem. Thanks so much
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mikron(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
chinosxl:

No problem, email me your full name and phone # when you do.
OK I will, pls can i add u on whatsapp? What's ur whatsapp number?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Abeg o my invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Same here

anibo2:
Please chinos am still waiting for the invoice o, called and sent you emails but no reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kreamie:
Same here

send mine too.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by CoolKizzy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oga Chinos I sent you a mail. It's urgent please.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sorry for disturbing. EBay sent me this message. What did I do wrong? It's just a new account I opened not more than 1week ago.

"After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.
We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming mail "
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello, @Chinosxl, I received an invoice from you, and it doesn't reflect all items already delivered to you, on my behalf. Also, please consolidate everything when they arrive (last will arrive Wednesday).

Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Good morning house.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2015
akagson:
Sorry for disturbing. EBay sent me this message. What did I do wrong? It's just a new account I opened not more than 1week ago.

"After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.
We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming mail "
it means an account was banned initially so you opened a new one thinking eBay na mumu yet you forget if you will do that then you will need to clean up a lot of things. new ATM card, new phone or Lappy for your buying online, new mails etc. immediately you use any of your old stuff den eBay suspend the new one.
dat is my opinion sha if not then open a case with eBay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

it means an account was banned initially so you opened a new one thinking eBay na mumu yet you forget if you will do that then you will need to clean up a lot of things. new ATM card, new phone or Lappy for your buying online, new mails etc. immediately you use any of your old stuff den eBay suspend the new one.
dat is my opinion sha if not then open a case with eBay
Not at all. I have never had an eBay account. This one is, in fact, my first ever eBay account. Made me to even start wondering whether eBay is like PayPal who got issues with Nigerian IP. I've just finished updating my address to that of Chinos and even doing a test bid before they sent me this suspension message.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
akagson:
Not at all. I have never had an eBay account. This one is, in fact, my first ever eBay account. Made me to even start wondering whether eBay is like PayPal who got issues with Nigerian IP. I've just finished updating my address to that of Chinos and even doing a test bid before they sent me this suspension message.
it like you listed something to sell!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why Chinos.................235 naira to dollar, wetin. This is getting too much and if you don't adjust the way you charger your exchange rate, you will surely going to be losing customers. Please, i need explanation about this chargers of yours.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
yemight2776:
Why Chinos.................235 naira to dollar, wetin. This is getting too much and if you don't adjust the way you charger your exchange rate, you will surely going to be losing customers. Please, i need explanation about this chargers of yours.
Bro I tire o, I saw my invoice fear catch me... Shipping fee pass money for item cry
Daris God shaa
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 3:38am On Jul 22, 2015
@Chinosxl,
I have updated you about the items, the guy said he will ship out on Thursday, sorry about this, please notify UPS for pick sir.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
@Chinosxl,

Fedex items on its way to your address 774...............965935
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
yemight2776:

thats what they all use now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Really ?

yemight2776:
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
anibo2:

Bro I tire o, I saw my invoice fear catch me... Shipping fee pass money for item cry
Daris God shaa
What of if you choose to pay in Dollars? That is to pay Chinos in Dollars instead of Naira?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 1:33am On Jul 23, 2015
akagson:
What of if you choose to pay in Dollars? That is to pay Chinos in Dollars instead of Naira?

I don't know but i think is still gonna be pretty the same undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2015
CHINOX DOLLAR RATE ALARM.
I was surprised when i received my invoice wit bigger amount than the item i bought. Chinox dollar rate is too high 235 naira to dollar. Mr chinox pls address this bc is too much ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol. No b Chinos fault name abi una no know say $ dey rise like Lazarus
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
After paying your invoiced bill, what next please?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
wakes:
After paying your invoiced bill, what next please?

You wait for pickup message
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fareeda1(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Hi
Chinos
Please look into this your exorbitant and Killing Charges.
This is really making things difficult for your Customers. please give your customers the opportunity to pay in dollars using PayPal or pay to your dorm acct, and those who wants to pay in naira let them do so. please try and be flexible with your payment method.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fareeda1(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2015
idokojerry:
Lol. No b Chinos fault name abi una no know say $ dey rise like Lazarus
Please don't embellish the wrong , let us call a spade a spade. let chinos gives every customer the right to source their dollar where they which to. There are banks that exchange the dollar far lesser than 235 naira per dollar even PayPal exchangers on Nland exchange $1 for 200 to 210 naira. Why must chinos now benchmark is own dollar at 235 naira per dollar. Don't forget that when Chinos first started we use to pay our charges thru PayPal.
Mr Chinos should look into this and review this charges otherwise it will be perceived as a clear case of
exploitation.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
@Chinos please dont forget the Ups pick up from Dallas. Please reschedule.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
fareeda1:

Please don't embellish the wrong , let us call a spade a spade. let chinos gives every customer the right to source their dollar where they which to. There are banks that exchange the dollar far lesser than 235 naira per dollar even PayPal exchangers on Nland exchange $1 for 200 to 210 naira. Why must chinos now benchmark is own dollar at 235 naira per dollar. Don't forget that when Chinos first started we use to pay our charges thru PayPal.
Mr Chinos should look into this and review this charges otherwise it will be perceived as a clear case of
exploitation.
I support this, give everybody a chance to to pay with paypal

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.