Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Trade Eurusd Strategy(forex) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Trade Eurusd Strategy(forex) (665 Views)

Forex Forecast For EURUSD 4th - 8th January 2016 / EURUSD Price Action: Pin Bar Price Action Setup Explodes Lower. May 2, 2013 / Free Eurusd/eurjpy Market Anaylysis And Trade Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trade Eurusd Strategy(forex) by timiwillson: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello NL, today i have a good strategy for Forex traders to make consistent income with eurusd when to BUY and SELL with several years of studying this currency pairs have concluded with a theory on how to study their trend line which you cant fiend any where in the internet.

this strategy works for only day traders, it cost only 10K interested once should email me on timiwillson44@gmail.com refundable within 7 business days if it don't work for you but it must work, even if your the dullest person in Forex.

benefit of this strategy:

1. stress free
2. no indicator required
3. 99$ safe
4. can open as much position as possible

i will only send the secret of their trend lines and at what interest rate to BUY/SELL is working very fine with me and my clients, i give my clients for free but other they pay only 10K which you will recover within 30min with the strategy.

no need for Expert advisory be a expert trader in no time start making unlimited income, this Technic that experience shareholders use but my own is more simpler, even you just started Forex today you will be able to use it, is not complicated the way you think.

use 10K to get what you will use in the rest of your life......NOTE: the price may increase at any time so hurry and pick your copy!

Re: How To Trade Eurusd Strategy(forex) by Dipocian(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
timiwillson: Hello NL, today i have a good strategy for Forex traders to make consistent income with eurusd when to BUY and SELL with several years of studying this currency pairs have concluded with a theory on how to study their trend line which you cant fiend any where in the internet.
this strategy works for only day traders, it cost only 10K interested once should email me on timiwillson44@gmail.com refundable within 7 business days if it don't work for you but it must work, even if your the dullest person in Forex.
benefit of this strategy:
1. stress free
2. no indicator required
3. 99$ safe
4. can open as much position as possible
i will only send the secret of their trend lines and at what interest rate to BUY/SELL is working very fine with me and my clients, i give my clients for free but other they pay only 10K which you will recover within 30min with the strategy.
no need for Expert advisory be a expert trader in no time start making unlimited income, this Technic that experience shareholders use but my own is more simpler, even you just started Forex today you will be able to use it, is not complicated the way you think.
use 10K to get what you will use in the rest of your life......NOTE: the price may increase at any time so hurry and pick your copy!

smh

1 Like

Re: How To Trade Eurusd Strategy(forex) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2014

A Hungry rat
Re: How To Trade Eurusd Strategy(forex) by timiwillson: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2014
if you think i will offer it free for you your mistaken, you want free stuff? go around the net and see if some one will offer it free, any way that's your mentality, i receive emails for interested people which they have resume trading, say what ever you want to say.......i don't care!

if you ask me how much have you made or a single strategy you know mr. rich man, am a hungry rat i like it but you that have more than enough why not publish free once here.

(1) (Reply)

Right Now Dey Want To Scam Me / Charcoal Export Coop Training/meeting / Business Advice I Wish Someone Had Given Me Before I Started Business 10yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.