Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Using Tricycles (keke) To Promote Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Tricycles (keke) To Promote Your Business (452 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? / Tricycles (keke Napep) bought already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Tricycles (keke) To Promote Your Business by myjobsfinder(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2014
One of the greatest challenges of any new business owner is promoting the business. The idea about I'm about sharing with you may seem so silly, but we can share ideas by leaving replies. Do you know that you can use a tricycle (keke) for any business advert? If you never knew, then that is what i want to share with you. Just paste your business stickers on these tricycles and where ever they go with their tricycles, they will be flying your business flag.
You can get detailed article regarding this by visiting this link http://www.bisthoughts.com/2014/06/using-tricycles-keke-for-your-business-advert.html

(1) (Reply)

MTN, GLO, AIRTEL Among Top 10 Media Spenders In 2013 / Why We Are Different / How DO I GET Credible Foreign Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.