Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? (1292 Views)

Should I Go For Nysc Now With A 2.2 Or Drop Some Courses And Rewrite For A 2.1 / Pls I Need My Waec Gce Center Number / I Have Lost My WAEC Certificate: How Can I Get Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by opepwince: 3:21am On Aug 14, 2014
I did waec last year 2013 had B's but my maths was cancelled so i tried doing it this year too but my result is being HELD, got my Jamb already *201 and the school I chose p*Utme is next week

Please Advice
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by isoh(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2014
No school will allow that oh......except you want to use runz that will always back fire.

I will advice instead wasting another year, while trying for the forthcoming GCE enrol for IJMB.(interim Joint matriculation Board)

Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by tayade: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2014
opepwince: I did waec last year 2013 had B's but my maths was cancelled so i tried doing it this year too but my result is being HELD, got my Jamb already *201 and the school I chose p*Utme is next week

Please Advice
No institution will accept dat result as mathematics and english is a major requirement for most courses. I will advice u apply for A- Level program that also offer O/Level Mathematics nd English for students with short comings in the 2 subjects. Call/whatsapp 08066630736 for details. ...With A/Level, U ve nothing to loose!
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
My dear, go for ur postume! Ur result might still be released! It happnd to me!
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by Doclight(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2014
opepwince: I did waec last year 2013 had B's but my maths was cancelled so i tried doing it this year too but my result is being HELD, got my Jamb already *201 and the school I chose p*Utme is next week

Please Advice
if u can, go ahead and write putme. D result said held right?

That means there is hope for releasal.

U'd still use awaiting result.
Just pray they release it b4 ur clearance in school. Recheck it 2weeks later.

Btw which school is that? Hope they accepts awaiting result
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by opepwince: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Doclight: if u can, go ahead and write putme. D result said held right?

That means there is hope for releasal.

U'd still use awaiting result.
Just pray they release it b4 ur clearance in school. Recheck it 2weeks later.

Btw which school is that? Hope they accepts awaiting result

University of Abuja
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by Doclight(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
opepwince:

University of Abuja
find out. I believe they do. Just go ahead
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by opepwince: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Doclight: find out. I believe they do. Just go ahead

Someone said they don't
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by Doclight(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
opepwince:

Someone said they don't
i doubt. Dat school is very unstable.

Go and confirm from the right source. Btw has d post utme reg. Started?
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by opepwince: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Doclight: i doubt. Dat school is very unstable.

Go and confirm from the right source. Btw has d post utme reg. Started?

Yup. Scheduled to be on the 22nd dz month

-and someone said he can upgrade my last year own. The one I said the math was cancelled
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by Doclight(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
opepwince:

Yup. Scheduled to be on the 22nd dz month

-and someone said he can upgrade my last year own. The one I said the math was cancelled
good thing u said it here, if not u wud have been scammed.

Upgrading of any result is impossible- exam bodies.

Pay no attention, no matter how realistic they may sound.

Btw were u asked to come with your result?
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by opepwince: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Doclight: good thing u said it here, if not u wud have been scammed.

Nope. Statement of result
Re: Can I Go For Post Utme Even With My Waec Being Held? by opepwince: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Doclight: good thing u said it here, if not u wud have been scammed.

Nope. Statement of result of result is what they asked for

(1) (Reply)

Ui Postgraduate School Website Hacked / VERY BAD!! UNILAG Students Sleep Outside In The Rain (photos) / Covenant University Postgraduate Entrance Examination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.