Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Seeking A Nigerian Residing In China To Source Suppliers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking A Nigerian Residing In China To Source Suppliers (711 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Nigerian Residing In China To Source Suppliers by omoyankee3(m): 4:47am On Aug 14, 2014
I reside in the United States and I'm looking to import various products from China/Hong Kong in large quantities. I'll like to make contact with a Nigerian living in mainland China or Hong Kong to source for suppliers of the products. You will be well paid for your services.

If you are interested and you live in China/Hong Kong, send an email to elaw2k2@gmail.com, and I'll reply promptly. Thanks
Re: Seeking A Nigerian Residing In China To Source Suppliers by Danyl(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
omoyankee3: I reside in the United States and I'm looking to import various products from China/Hong Kong in large quantities. I'll like to make contact with a Nigerian living in mainland China or Hong Kong to source for suppliers of the products. You will be well paid for your services.

If you are interested and you live in China/Hong Kong, send an email to elaw2k2@gmail.com, and I'll reply promptly. Thanks
I will forward your email to my brother he will contact u if he is interested.
Re: Seeking A Nigerian Residing In China To Source Suppliers by omoyankee3(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
still looking
Re: Seeking A Nigerian Residing In China To Source Suppliers by honour6(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Check chrisvicmall.com, they help to source from china

(1) (Reply)

Northern Importers Lets Meet Here For Joint Importation(kd,kn,ks,zm,sk) / Female Entrepreneur Clinches GT Bank’s $10,000 She Leads Africa Prize / How To Make More Than 50,000.00 Naira Daily Using An Evending Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.