Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth (4936 Views)

If You Ever Run Into Any Of These 15 Disturbing Creatures, You Need To Run! / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) / OMG!! Kim Kardashian Bleaches Her Eyebrows & The Result is Terrifying.See Pic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by kizbad: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Weird creatures tend to show their faces on the planet Earth. Thanks to the Internet we are able to see a lot of freaky unexplainable photos of creatures we are tempted to call monsters. These are, as we see them, top 5 weirdest creatures ever found on the face of the Earth.
Piglet With Monkey’s Face

The animal has a simian jaw, bulging forehead, small snout and eyes that are so close together that they appear almost attached. Its front legs are much shorter than its back legs, causing it top hop rather than walk on all fours like a normal piglet. The animal was one of five piglets recently born to a sow owned by a family in Fengzhang village, Xiping township.
“It’s hideous. No one will be willing to buy it, and it scares the family to even look at it,” owner Feng Changlin told the Oriental Today newspaper.
But the monkey-piglet has become something of a local tourist attraction, with people coming from across the area to photograph its remarkable features. And not everyone in the family is disgusted by its appearance.
“Our son likes to play with it, and he stopped us from getting rid of it. He even feeds it milk,” said Mr Feng’s wife.
The piglet’s rare condition is thought to be caused by a form of holoprosencephaly, a brain development disorder that can cause cyclopia, the failure of eyes to properly separate.

A goat with seven legs has been born recently in Jiaoliuhe township, Taonan, Jilin Province in China. The owner of the goat, a woman surnamed Song, explained that it was a difficult birth but the goat is standing on four of it’s legs and is feeding.
“It was very difficult for the goat to deliver the kid, so I used my hand to pull out. It scared me!” the owner said.
“It is the first time I’ve seen anything like this in 13 years.”
Animal experts, a local biologist Li Chunsheng have said the chances of long term survival are slim.

Monster Washed Ashore in Montauk

This is an actual monster, some sort of rodent-like creature with a dinosaur beak. A tipster says that there is “a government animal testing facility very close by in Long Island,”

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/08/the-5-strangest-most-terrifying.html

1 Like

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by RoyalRoy(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Incredible but what do you make of this mermaid washed ashore?

Sure this is the most incredible of all.

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
How is dat 7-legged goat terrifying? Na d kind goat peppersoup joints dey find grin

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Joeblazeochola(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Oboi dat pig monkey wor wor oh, luks lyk sum one in naija

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by ademega(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Imaging the birth of such in Africa soil , that particular place don become shrine be that . Yea , a worshiping centre . And the animal become small god. U dont Dere take a shot cos sm superstitions would have been formulated .

1 Like

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by purplesummer(f): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2014
They all look hideous indeed
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2014
None of them looks terrifying. Infact I can keep the one eyed pig as a pet. And that goat, I'd probably ride on it all day with my hands high in the air.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Strange, ugly and irritating but not terrifying.
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Djicemob: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2014
What of the creatures in sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Dubby6(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2014
How far ebola na...
All those other creatured dey learn..i even fit chop dem
RoyalRoy how far na...i for believe that mermaid gist but e get small boobyy so na wash
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Dreyl(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Ariyke: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kai! shocked
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
`How does that give me a raging hard-on?
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by vizkiz: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Jabodo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibenyin!
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by ElFenomeno1: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
A few nairalanders with pictures in their profile actually look worse!

I am not sorry to say cool

1 Like

Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by Mprex(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by kenny091(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
the mermaid is one of the props for pirates of the carribean its just unfortunate that Nigerian bloggers are going to town with fake rumours
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by hatux: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
These proves the very greatness of Almighty God!
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by axortedbabe(f): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
see as d person for d first pic carry Ebola for hand...
Re: The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth by bbdrown: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
China, I hail o. Another name for the piglet should be Ug Lee.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"After Una Don F*ck Finish Ba" - Fan Attacks Annie For Sharing Bedroom Pics / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo / Kim Kardashian Goes Braless To Lunch (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.