Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. (963 Views)

Executive Secretary Urgently Needed / Female Receptionist And Secretary Urgently Needed / Office Secretary Urgently Needed In Ikeja (2 Slots) updated with Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. by chyna4luv: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Qualification: HND(Sec Admin and Bus Admin only)
Experience: 1-3years

How to apply: visit, www.workforcecareermanager.com/view-post-details.php?post_id=41

Goodluck!
Re: Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2014
Executive secretary? Doesn't sound right
Re: Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. by chyna4luv: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Executive secretary? Doesn't sound right

'Mumu! Dey dia dey tok nonsense make wise people wey dey Abuja/FCT apply before you'. After, you will come tomorrow and ask those that were invited how they applied, the link, office address etc.

If you stay in Abuja and its environ, and you meet the requirements, apply and leave the rest for GOD. Besides, I didnt apply because I can't cope in Abuja due to the high cost of living there.

#5SlotsAvailable#

Goodluck!
Re: Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
chyna4luv:

'Mumu! Dey dia dey tok nonsense make wise people wey dey Abuja/FCT apply before you'. After, you will come tomorrow and ask those that were invited how they applied, the link, office address etc.

If you stay in Abuja and its environ, and you meet the requirements, apply and leave the rest for GOD. Besides, I didnt apply because I can't cope in Abuja due to the high cost of living there.

#5SlotsAvailable#

Goodluck!
just like that, u just insult me. Hmmm. Gudluck 2u too
Re: Executive Secretary Urgently Needed, HND Only! Deadline 15th Aug., 2014. by chyna4luv: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: just like that, u just insult me. Hmmm. Gudluck 2u too

I am sorry about that, Okay.

(1) (Reply)

An IT Savvy Marketer Needed In A Top IT Company ( Salary And Commission) / Intern Needed!!! / Who Else Got This Job Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.