Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo (2286 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Are you planning to ship some cars/ trucks, other automobiles or cargo to Nigeria ? or do you have some cars/ trucks, cargo on the sea and want the cheapest prices without involving middlemen that will add additional cost to you? If your answer is YES, then read below.
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent and will be glad to help you clear your goods at the Nigerian ports at the cheapest cost to you without the unnecessary additional cost you would incur when dealing with middlemen.
I can also help you in clearing general cargos like spare parts, tiles, building materials , electrical appliances,etc
I process your documentation, clear your goods without you paying any demurage due to my efficiency and years of experience. I also deliver straight to your warehouse irrespective of the location.
DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN LAGOS IS FREE
In case of lack of funds, I have a credit scheme that allows you get your goods cleared,while you pay later.
You can email me on how much it would cost you to clear your specific cars, cargo and the timelines and I will swiftly respond to your enquiries
You can also reply here if you have any questions or seek further clarifications

Regards

Email :aka_laka@hotmail.com

Phone :09098140304

Pic:Peugeot 406 cleared days ago

Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by jchibueze: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
What is your office address? Is your company registered? We need to be sure we are dealing with a Genuine agent. Cos some have fallen victims severally in your hands.
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
jchibueze: What is your office address? Is your company registered? We need to be sure we are dealing with a Genuine agent. Cos some have fallen victims severally in your hands.
Yes my company is registered and my offices are located at Apapa and festac (both in Lagos state)
I beg your pardon? What do you mean by some have fallen victims in my hands??
I am sure you meant "some have fallen victims to some unscrupulous agents" so please learn to write properly and with clarity, so you don't mislead others with your errors
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bump...
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bump
Re: Licensed Customs Clearing Agent For Your Cars And Automobiles And Cargo by makalaki: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Execellent Clean Honda CR-V 04,TOKS In Ph City @1.6m(slighty Neg)..07019121676 / 2004 Honda Civic Registered Auto- N600k (now N430k last) / A $1.5 Million Dollars SUV, Worlds's Most Expensive SUV - Dartz Prombron Monaco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.