Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Naija Songs No Dey Last... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Songs No Dey Last... (491 Views)

Download Latest Naija Songs For Free / Naija Songs That Rocked 2008 / Latest Naija Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Songs No Dey Last... by marvelck: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Most Nigerian songs usually reign for a while before they are forgotten. But songs by foreign artistes last or reign for a long time. And many of them are still being sang or played today. But you can't say the same thing about Nigerian artistes or songs. Which are more of a one off thing, bound to taste like a soured soup later. Are they like this cos of our mentality or due to their quality? I don't think Tuface's African queen will still be as hot as it was years back. Or most of the songs that made headlines years ago. Once its six months or so, they fizzle out immediately. Even to play them atimes, na by force, having lost its appeal among the general public. Our artistes really need to do more in order to make their songs ever fresh and always in demand. Except they are only in it (music industry) for the pay, and not cos of the passion...imagine listening to most of Tony Tetuila's songs that got you rocking then. You might want to destroy the CD. Cos, the thing no sweet for ear again. But check out almost all the songs sang by Michael Bolton years ago for example, they are still fresh, in demand and played till today all over the world... you see what I'm saying?
Re: Naija Songs No Dey Last... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I tire Bro,was watching clips from felabration '10 or which year self recently ,Man,I had to laugh my axx off,I heard that X-Project 's "Lori le o di gobe" and other songs

(1) (Reply)

Dorobucci Has Been The Most Played Song Across All Radio Stations, / MUSIC REVIEW: Rate Asa's Latest Album Using A Scale Of '1- 5' / Dorobucci Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.