Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS (698 Views)

HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! / With Us, Your Problems Are Solved! / I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS by agina22(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
God is ever ready and willing to relieve you of all your problems! Whatever your situation or condition, he is willing to help and deliver you whatever the case maybe. If you would like to share your problems, feel free and i would guide you and teach you what to do to deliver yourself from the shackles of the evil ones. Send me and email, i am willing to listen uiyke2006@yahoo.com.
Re: SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS by Adexluv(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
I have a problem oo Maga no far pay ooo and my admission is fucking up
Re: SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS by obinna5000(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2008
@Adexluv
Re: SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS by OLAJUMOKE4: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
yes God is the answer to all problem only if u have faith and u are steadfast with him he alone can do all things.make the impossible to be possible.open door and no man can ever shut.he is the alpha the omega,the ominipotent,the unchangeable changer he alone can do all things.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Should I Celebrate Christmas? / Fear Fighter / Re: Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernised Way Of Idolatry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.