Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ebola: The Real Reason My Husband Travelled To Nigeria - Patrick Sawyer's Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola: The Real Reason My Husband Travelled To Nigeria - Patrick Sawyer's Wife (530 Views)

EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / Patrick Sawyer, A Liberian, URINATED On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Who Treated Liberian Patrick Sawyer Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: The Real Reason My Husband Travelled To Nigeria - Patrick Sawyer's Wife by thexyz: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Patrick Sawyer's widow,Decontee Sawyer,a radio host in Newyork,has reacted to reports by Liberian and Nigerians that he intentionally travelled knowing he was infected with Ebola .The Liberian president called his act reckless. However,she says he must have travelled because he wanted to get medical help here in Nigeria...According to TMZ Liberia, She wrote this on her Facebook wall. Read here: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/ebola-real-reason-my-husband-travelled.html
Re: Ebola: The Real Reason My Husband Travelled To Nigeria - Patrick Sawyer's Wife by Osarieme415(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2014
What good has his belief in the Nigerian Health Care System done for us now
Re: Ebola: The Real Reason My Husband Travelled To Nigeria - Patrick Sawyer's Wife by emmysoftyou: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2014
what has happen,has happen..
mrs sawyer,story of the dead,nt the living.
Wait a minute,ar we sure that sawyer was the first person that brought ebola in nigeria ?
nigerians i dont think so,sawyer created the awareness and brought us to consciousness..
anyway,i think some nigerians who re in liberia,sierra leone,etc might have come to nigeria without being quarantined o.
I rest my case but pray 4 the extinction of ebola nd Aids.

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Readers Wish Obama Death By Ebola As A Birthday Gift / What Is The BEST Age To Be? / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Pay Locals Big Money Just To Get Some Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.