Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face (4137 Views)

CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2014
goodmorning my fellow nlanders...m currently facing pimpus problems on my face since 11months ago ..anybody that sees me wanna talk abt d pimpus on my face....its disgusting and I feel uncomfortable anytime I see my female frnds ........its getting too much...pls I need ur help...m currently using lemon fresh lotion together with the soap...but no solution...any possible ways...??
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Pimpus?
Edit your topic
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by aboyaji(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2014
bath with idole soap and apply lemon fresh- a body cream.

Shikena. Thats how i did mine. I love idole soap.
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2014
aboyaji: bath with idole soap and apply lemon fresh- a body cream.

Shikena. Thats how i did mine. I love idole soap.
thank u very much...I wil try it
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Vessi: Pimpus?
Edit your topic
I didn't creat dis topic to speak good English....I need help....as long as u understand wat I mean y not kelp me?
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by dunhill26(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibiblaze: goodmorning my fellow nlanders...m currently facing pimpus problems on my face since 11months ago ..anybody that sees me wanna talk abt d pimpus on my face....its disgusting and I feel uncomfortable anytime I see my female frnds ........its getting too much...pls I need ur help...m currently using lemon fresh lotion together with the soap...but no solution...any possible ways...??
The perfect product for pimple and acne i used is swissgarde tea tree oil soap and Aloe Power and it worked effectively. minimize ur intake of milk...if u r interested to get it, whatsapp or call 08136478517, 08183808324
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
dunhill26:
The perfect product for pimple and acne i used is swissgarde tea tree oil soap and Aloe Power and it worked effectively. minimize ur intake of milk...if u r interested to get it, whatsapp or call 08136478517, 08183808324
Tanx...but I stay in ph ooo,wer do u stay
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by dunhill26(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibiblaze:
Tanx...but I stay in ph ooo,wer do u stay
I stay in PH too.
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
dunhill26:
I stay in PH too.
how much is d soap
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
dunhill26:
I stay in PH too.
wer in ph nd how much is d soap
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by dunhill26(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibiblaze:
I stay at trans amadi area, but im currently at owerri doing a project. i cn direct u whr u cn get it. jst call me or whatapp 08136478517, 08183808324
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibiblaze:
i also have pimples. but now it's clear.here's what i do;
1.i wash my face in the night.
2.i use skineal lotion. but skineal like everyother creams,lightens ur body and if you use it continuously and suddenly stop ur body wil react like a drug addict that suddenly stops taking drugs..ur skin breaks out in pimples worse than before so what i do is i do 2-3-1.
2 days on,3days off,1 day on,2days off..bla bla bla...till i suddenly stop..
oh and i use egg whites...google it
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by Ibiblaze(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Shady98:
i also have pimples. but now it's clear.here's what i do;
1.i wash my face in the night.
2.i use skineal lotion. but skineal like everyother creams,lightens ur body and if you use it continuously and suddenly stop ur body wil react like a drug addict that suddenly stops taking drugs..ur skin breaks out in pimples worse than before so what i do is i do 2-3-1.
2 days on,3days off,1 day on,2days off..bla bla bla...till i suddenly stop..
oh and i use egg whites...google it
Tanx a lot...more pls
Re: Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face by dunhill26(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2014
using skineal will nt stop your pimples. I used many tubes and i do wash my face at night, to the point i got tired of using skineal. u hv to detoxify ur inside inorder for your pimple to stop resurfacing. Use wht i recommended for u, and u will thank me alot.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 24 2021 In Nigeria / Why Do Men Have Bow-legs And Women K-legs? / Are Menstrual Cups The Future Of Feminine Hygiene For Menstruation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.