Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! (2146 Views)

"Where To Hangout this CHRISTMAS" / The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends / Ex-minister,ojo Madueke Son Allegely Beats Lady Silly At Lagos Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Ciaralover(f): 4:44am On Jul 23, 2006
Where do u hangout when u are not on nairaland or watching T.V!!

Ma Hangout places are:

Food: The Chinese Buffet

Shopping: Lakeforest Mall( the hottest mall in Maryland)My mom says i shop to much, i kno that is true cause i am running out of closets, thats where me and ma friends hang out

to see boys and girls in actions: Montgomery Village( Thats where all the Liberians, Ghanians and Seira Leonians go cause that is where the fighting take place, boys vs girls, girls vs girls u name it.

Fun: 6 flags, Baltimore(Ghetto of MD), DC( My cousin loves to hang there, he takes me there sometimes, my mom dont like it when i go down there because she feels all of DC looks like the one they put on t.V on BET The Corner, my daddy hates me hanging around wit him cause he smoles a lil bit of weed and always get drunk and hardly goes to school)

I got no Job and no man so what else do u want me to do!! by the way i am the oldest so i get spoiled with money and anything i want not all the times tho but most of the time, me and ma friends got caught for sneakin in to see the The Excorcism of Emily Rose without paying, everyone was lookin at us like we where some criminal or sumthin, enough about me how about u where do u hangout and what bad things have u done lately!!SEE YA and God Bless Ya!!
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by eveseh(f): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2006
humm ,ok i'll be back to tell mine later
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Coco29(f): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2006
some of us do not hangout no mo grin grin cause we gots work to do or our ex-husbands money to spend or kids to run around behind cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by eveseh(f): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2006
LOL coco gurl grin grin cheesy
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Coco29(f): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2006
eve baby girl, how ya today and de love of ya life kiss kiss wink
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by eveseh(f): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2006
LOL
am fine oo just here LOL,am about to go out wit my mom

the love of my life he's fine
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Coco29(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2006
ok sweetie talk to ya lata *HUG HUG HUG* kiss
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by eveseh(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2006
OK but am still here yet
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Coco29(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2006
ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa girl that is funny you in love too.
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by eveseh(f): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2006
yes oo ,what u think na grin

u know me na,u aint gotta ask em sef,cos ma deeply in love,LOL grin cheesy
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2006
I hang out at home, at the mall just 2 watch movies or drink coffee and feel like am doing something productive lol! But mostly i go 2 the beach and bum for dayz
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2006
when not On nl, it'S either im Out with friendz Shopping, eating Out, having Sleep Overs, goin' to da movies, partying and doin' the Usual Gurlz Stuffs ''talking bout guyz''!! cheesy

Sumtymes, it'S either im On da fone for ages either talking to Ken Or disturbing my mates with his name cheesy
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by aykay(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2006
when i'm not on here, i like to wear my tutu , go in my bak garden and catch butterflies specially since the summer is here. the net is a bit heavy but i manage.
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2006
LOL, i dnt want 2 imagine u in tutus LMAO
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2006
Catch butterflies?? shocked U must be a loner
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Jalal(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2006
Well i hang out mostly in cyberspace, where there are no limits and no boundaries cool cool cool cool
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2006
No limits or boundaries but only inside ya house or cafe lol
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by desiree(f): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2006
I hang-out mostly at a mates place, we talk/argue for hours, watch movies, order take away’s(curry) and drink wine. Then we move on to the wine bars in London” paint the town black" like we call it.

I don't think people my age hang-out at the mall, I’m afraid undecided The mall is strictly for going shopping.
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by aykay(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2006
Catch butterflies??  U must be a loner

u should try it sometime, lol. and you r right, i am a loner but its by choice though.
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by aykay(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ iice
tutus r great.i wear them with stockings. lol, i swear i'm not weird, i just like to do a little bit of crossdressing during the weekends. lol grin
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by ikamefa(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2006
aykay:

@ iice
tutus r great.i wear them with stockings. lol, i swear i'm not weird, i just like to do a little bit of crossdressing during the weekends. lol grin

olopa oh! grin lol hummmmmmmmmmmm! grin
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by desiree(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2006
grin grin grin If cross-dressing is not weird, i wonder what is!!!
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2006
aykay:

@ iice
LMAO complete with stockings eh, wat about the upper part? wear maybe a leotard? lol and ballet shoes too huh? lol
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by ikamefa(f): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2006
iice:

LMAO complete with stockings eh, what about the upper part? wear maybe a leotard? lol and ballet shoes too huh? lol

no its a bra top, and some double sided tapes to hold in his fake breasts grin lol
@aykay am i right? lol grin
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2006
LOL@double sided tapes,
Ewwwww i jst got this image of a man in tutus and bra top fleeting about with butterflies and the fake breasts bouncing YUCK lol
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by aykay(m): 12:52am On Jul 24, 2006
lol,  grin u guys have made my night. but u do realise i was only joking right? grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2006
LOL but of course! And glad 2 have made ur night lol
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by aykay(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2006
lol, i'm off to bed now, got wrk 2morrow or should i say later 2day. goodnite everyone, sweetdreams.
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by iice(f): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2006
Good nite aykay, sleep tight and dont let the beg bugs bite lol laterz
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by ikamefa(f): 1:02am On Jul 24, 2006
gnite dude grin
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Jalal(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2006
desiree:

I hang-out mostly at a mates place, we talk/argue for hours, watch movies, order take away’s(curry) and drink wine. Then we move on to the wine bars in London” paint the town black" like we call it.

I don't think people my age hang-out at the mall, I’m afraid undecided The mall is strictly for going shopping.

Hope ur not a binge drinker lol!!! Are those 24 hour drinking laws still in effect
Re: Where Do You Hangout And More About Yourself! by Idekeson(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
I usually hang out at the Village Square. But on Market days, I must touch base at the Palm-wine stalls. I'm a regular African man that still enjoy the African life in a technologically advanced world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering Maryam Babangida She Was Nigeria's Finest First Lady / Top 10 FANTASTICALLY Corrupt Pastors And Church Members. / Contact Details Of Nairaland Administrators or SEUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.