Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Songs From The 90s That Will Put Smile On Your Face - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That Will Put Smile On Your Face (1828 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / Top 10 Nigerian Songs For July 2013 / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Songs From The 90s That Will Put Smile On Your Face by Kakakino(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
No doubt, we love the 90s! and to be specific we love 90s music. That is why we bring you the following banging music of that time, Now here are the songs from the 90s that will put a smile on your face. For those who came late in the 90s… Apologies. Enjoy!

Tony One Week – Gyrate

Bright Chimezie – African Style

Remedies – Shakomo

Junior and Pretty – Monika

Femi Kuti – Bang Bang Bang

Blackie – Rosie

Daddy Showkey – Dyna

Femi Kuti – Wonder Wonder

Daddy Showkey – Somebody call my name

Junior and Pretty – Bolanle

Onyeka Onwenu – You and I

Ras Kimono – Rhumba Stylee

Majek Fashek – So Long

Daddy Fresh – Eleru Gberu e

Seyi Sodimu – Love Me Jeje

Onyeka Onwenu – One Love

You just have to check this. Too many songs but we picked a little. If there’s a song missing then it means it was released in the 80s (many of them were – Afro Juju and Mike Okri) or I just completely missed it. Either way, drop a comment and tell us what 90s song lights you up when you here it.

DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

Believe By Melody X Davido / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: ZAYN - Nobody Is Listening (zip File) / New Nigerian Artist.. Run's T- Shake your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.