Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? (525 Views)

What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution / Nairalanders See The Clear Picture Of Ebola Virus Itself Here (real) / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Daniel058(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria is a country with so many prophets and preachers who all claimed to receive message directly from God...THough God may keep silent for sometimes...and i still believe so many of them serve him..but have any of them said anything,as what God Want us to use for the cure of Ebola Virus
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Adventurist(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
what is the purpose of opening this thread of yours?

What do you hope to achievewith this?
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by agitator: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Daniel058: Nigeria is a country with so many prophets and preachers who all claimed to receive message directly from God...THough God may keep silent for sometimes...and i still believe so many of them serve him..but have any of them said anything,as what God Want us to use for the cure of Ebola Virus
ok undecided undecided undecided
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
God has not got time for Ebola, he is busy looking for Chibok Girls before Allah despoils them

1 Like

Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by durella4(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adventurist: what is the purpose of opening this thread of yours?

What do you hope to achievewith this?

Don't mind d e-diot.
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Daniel058(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
You guys have not said anything nah..na question una still the ask me..
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by durella4(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Daniel058: You guys have not said anything nah..na question una still the ask me..

Wat else do u want dem 2 say?..Don't u know God can still speak 2 u about they cure must it pastor?
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Daniel058(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
durella4:

Wat else do u want dem 2 say?..Don't u know God can still speak 2 u about they cure must it pastor?
hmmmmmm
Re: Has Nigerian Prophets Done anything yet To Fight Off Ebola Virus?? by Adventurist(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you dont get it yet, it means you are not making sense with this?
Daniel058: You guys have not said anything nah..na question una still the ask me..

(1) (Reply)

Movie Soundtracks That Melts My Heart Everytime / 3 Exercises For Weight Loss In 20 Day ( Burn 1000 Calories In Each Session ). / Be A Good Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.