Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo (969 Views)

Budget Hp.dell,toshiba,acer,apple,lenovo Laptops Price For Students / Video Tutors, A New And Easy Way Of Learning For Students In Nigerian Schools / Good Project Topics And The Materials For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
My regards to everyone in the house!

We have made available for the benefit of students, free gsm phone calls (Glo to Glo) for your enjoyment, through our Company's phone operator services. This free service will not require any purchase or commitment on your part. You are also not obliged to go to our website, or open any of our webpages. It is absolutely commitment free, and this gesture will serve two purposes 1.) Put a smile on someone's face everyday, and 2.) Help us gauge the capacity of our phone operator services in the light of the free "Active tokens" we will be giving to several social networking websites daily.

To enjoy this service, simply post "I am interested" on this thread, and we will get in touch with you through Nairaland, and give you your Active token pin and instruction on how to use it. This pin is valid for one day only, and will be given to members on a first request, first serve basis.

On this thread alone, we will be giving out a minimum of 10 Active tokens daily.

Each moniker/ phone no. is only allowed to have one pending request at any given point in time, and outstanding requests will be carried over to the next day after the quota for the present day is filled.

You may also want to give us a feedback on how you enjoyed the service at the end of the day.

So, what are you waiting for? Send in your expression of interest post now.

God bless

http://mygsmnaira.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Firstly, I must thank all of you who took time out to read this post. You are highly appreciated. May your efforts be visible to everyone, and may such be appreciated. That said, it is well acknowledged that we as a people generally have a high level of apathy for new ideas or ventures, and what this thread seeks to achieve is also prone to such reception.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, we are encouraging students currently in school to take advantage of this "zero commitment" free calls offer to make a first call to their parents at home. Believe me, after that first call, you will gladly use the active token you have been given for the rest of the day.

So don't delay; simply reply this thread with those three words: "I am interested", and experience something new.

Regards.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
For your pleasure
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by Favorforlive: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
wow!! could this be real?
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by teejnation(m): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2014
I am interested.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by MacMkboy(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2014
I am interested
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by johndafff(m): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2014
I am interested.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2014
I am interested
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by Fijabyy(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2014
I am interested...
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by donplus1: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2014
am interested
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by cirmuell(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'm not interested
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by lawrenceunaa: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
am shyly interested
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2014
I must thank everyone for the interest shown. We will contact everyone with the active token pins and instructions via email through nairaland, in a few hours - when the sun is up.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2014
teejnation: I am interested.

Thank you teejnation, kindly check your email and respond.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
MacMkboy: I am interested
johndafff: I am interested.
GodswillAJudins: I am interested
Fijabyy: I am interested...

Thanks guys, please check your email and respond.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
johndafff, we have received your email, and sent you the Active token pin. You can now enjoy multiple free calls for today and tomorrow.

Enjoy.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by lawrenceunaa: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote
author=mygsmnairacom]johndafff, we have received your email, and sent
you the Active token pin. You can now enjoy multiple free calls for
today and tomorrow.

Enjoy.[/quote] pls bro mail me the token the one you sent to me via pm was not reachable cos of i have forgotten the password(i dont use the mail again) send it to me via lawrencegodwin86@gmail.com
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls bro mail me the token the one you sent to me via pm was not reachable cos of i have forgotten the password(i dont use the mail again) send it to me via lawrencegodwin86@gmail.com

I just sent you a mail.

Enjoy
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by mygsmnairacom(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
MackMkboy, Donplus1, lawrenceunaa, you have all been sent emails containing an active token pin. Check it out and enjoy.
Re: Free Phone Calls for Students!! You don't have to join any site, or pay any kobo by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2017
ladejor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2013 Real Neco Physics Answers / Houdegbe North American University 2016/2017 Admission / Olabisi Anabanjo University Part-time Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.