Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! (39929 Views)

Medpro Global Resources Calling For Aptitude Test / Is Medpro Global Resources A GNLD / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
I went there to 161 and dey told me to pay 10000 naira... Omo I run o. This people are thief.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by DWJOBScom(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2014
In the midst of the "copy and paste" advert - you will see a "yahoo" address listed there.......
That's them

1 Like

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by wazobiaforu(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
And this information did not make front page? Anyway I received a message from them today also and I searched on Google with Nairaland at the end of their name so I was directed to this thread.

I started getting their messages after I took some hours applying for jobs on jobberman, so I think they post on jobberman to gather numbers
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by sanmibukunmi: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2014
They have sent me messages 3 times in a week already.....guess am gonna need to send dm a message to stop disturbing me....thank you Nairalander
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by sammyboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
I got the $hit msg today Sunday 30/12/2014, @ 4.33pm.The test /briefing is for 2mao 01/12/2014. The nuisances were gonna make me start Dec. wit such nonsense. They wanna wish me bad luck. Dem go high so tey dem go hug transformer!
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by onlinewealth(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2014
This is very preposterous. I'm beginning to doubt the potency of Jobberman. They are becoming unbecoming!!!

1 Like

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by rayval(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2014
hahahahahaha.......those people are fools... i believe they get info from jobberman.... because if i apply for two jobs in Jobberman, i get two medpro invite. they send me invite like MTN. They will remain jobless....somebody shout Amen.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by detutu1: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Medpro global... undecidedthey sometimes use a different name...a pity I v deleted the message.it had d same address!!! Googled it and saw medpro...let s b mindful of d addresses too...thank u
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by efegoodluck: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
May God close every door of deir lives and neva succeed in scamming any 1 In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks peeps. Got deir crazy invite.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by slyopez(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Thank God for nairaland, I nearly leave my xmas rice and chicken and travel to lagos for this fake aptitude test. I just got their invite this morning.

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by lovin4u: 1:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one Guys! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by dehmohlah(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thanks guyz, u saved my ass, i got the message this morning, i was already preparing, i went to dry clean my suit. I was even thankn God wen i got the message. I decided to get to the net to know how to prepare for there interview scheduled for tomorrow wen i came across this thread. This guys dont even have a common website lol. Here is the message:
Medpro Global Resources invites you for a Test/interview on Tuesday 10/2/2015 by 9am prompt @ 161 ikorodu Road, Beside Lanre Shitu Motors Onipanu Lagos.
sender:HR/10A/27.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by Topadel: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Medpro Global Resources is not a fake Recruiting company. Nigerians please wise up and tap from the opportunities that abounds in the company. People with optimistic motive in life have been taping from the great benefits it offers. If you receive any invitation from the company, be sure that God has decided to grant answer to your prayers.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by jeffoe(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is the message I got from them thank God o I didn't fall prey.

Medpro Global Resources invites U for Aptitude test/briefing on Mon.,23/02/15 by 9am @161 Ikorodu Rd,beside Lanre Shittu Motors,Onipanu b/stop.
0817-265-5513

I guess they got my contact from an online job portal.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Topadel:
Medpro Global Resources is not a fake Recruiting company. Nigerians please wise up and tap from the opportunities that abounds in the company. People with optimistic motive in life have been taping from the great benefits it offers. If you receive any invitation from the company, be sure that God has decided to grant answer to your prayers.

Topadel, my guess is dat u ar one of dem. I am pasting a post/experience of one of YOUR victim here for u to read in case u didnt read the thread frm d beginning. Here it goes:

emror4u :
Please move it to front page. I travellevd to lagos from
port-harourt for this same stup.id company all for nothing,
i almost gave up the training i was taking at that time
because of them. Being one of the first interview invite i got
just after NYSC, i was so excited, i called them and
pleaded for a reschedule which they gladly accepted. On
getting there, oh my God! Come and see rubbish talk, the
bastar.d started boasting about his GX470, it was so
annoying eh!, after that na contribution things o, they will
even drive u to the ATM with their motor so they can suck
u

awaiting ur response to this, maybe you or emror4u didnt knw wat he is saying.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by Daraniiu(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Hello, Sequel to your Job interview with our client, you?ve
been scheduled for an assessment on Monday 13th April 2015
By 9am @Medpro global Resources, 161 Ikorodu Rd, Onipanu
Bus stop, beside Lanre Shittu.
Kindly come with all Original Credentials including birth Certificate
And CV.[dress corporate}.
Ref: HRE101

i got d message few minutes ago, pls tell me more abt this message, maybe its real or not
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by elilistic(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2015
This is d situation of tinz in Nigeria!!! Youths are nw taken 4 granted. Purewater hawker can nw come online n post job vacancy.
God help us all
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by ebenz01: 6:42am On May 14, 2015
i guess im late seeing ds. I'm currently on my way to the place..i guess i'll divert my journey to a more profitable place. But my regret is that i came home late ystday nite, nd just because of ds silly interview i woke up by 4.30am. Na God go punnnnnnnish them for me. I almost fainted when i saw this. This is d message they sent to me:

U're invited for an interview at MEDPRO. 161 Ikorodu Road Onipan B/Stop beside Lanre Shitu Motor on Thurs 14/05/15 by 9am Prompt
HR: 09027353810.

1 Like

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by darequam(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wonders shall never end oh!
And I end up being the next person to get this message. Anyway, thanks for the info guys
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by taimorenics(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Fucking perverts.. Sango crush dem lik scrapped iron sheet..

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by taoyelanas(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
my bros for obudo naija name thru talk pop say medro global resources ltd are scammer of the highest order naija
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by Breejeet: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2015
The only thing I'll say is thank God my phone has been going on and off and acting up,that prevented me from seeing d message. The sick phone decided to come up early this morning and on going through my text messages I saw d medpro invite which was sent on Sunday for me to show up on Monday and I'm seeing d message on Tuesday... hehehe. I almost started feeling down saying to myself "you would have just stayed back in lagos". i showed the message to my friend and she asked "did u apply there and which one be medpro sef?". That made me check it out and thank God for this forum, I discovered it's fake...
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by SylarsMcQuins: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
I really need to stop these guys and I need help and ideas, pls if your in Lagos and want the same please reach out because we can't always wait for the government to.

I have an idea buh I can't do this alone

Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Breejeet:
The only thing I'll say is thank God my phone has been going on and off and acting up,that prevented me from seeing d message. The sick phone decided to come up early this morning and on going through my text messages I saw d medpro invite which was sent on Sunday for me to show up on Monday and I'm seeing d message on Tuesday... hehehe. I almost started feeling down saying to myself "you would have just stayed back in lagos". i showed the message to my friend and she asked "did u apply there and which one be medpro sef?". That made me check it out and thank God for this forum, I discovered it's FAKE...

So they are still inviting people?
They no dey tire?
Evil (Medpro) people.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by chemlaw: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2015
You are shortlisted for an Aptitude Test at 161 Ikorodu Rd Onipan B/Stop opposite Ecobank by Lanre Shittu Motors Lagos Thursday 27/8/15 by 9:00AM 090 9332 2471........got that msg ds mrng pls are dey scammers?
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by Paschal001: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
chemlaw:
You are shortlisted for an Aptitude Test at 161 Ikorodu Rd Onipan B/Stop opposite Ecobank by Lanre Shittu Motors Lagos Thursday 27/8/15 by 9:00AM 090 9332 2471........got that msg ds mrng pls are dey scammers?

Guy wch kind rhetorical questions you Dey ask sef... . can't u go Tru d thread? Medpro are pure scammers.. . Run for your life
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by Rukevwe90: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Jobberman isn't reliable, started getting dis sms wen I started applying on Jobberman.... Guys beware!!! MG resources is so fake!
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by vicikel: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
please have anyone been sent this message too regarding a job
You are invited for an Assessment Test & Interview with regards to an Agency Banking job opportunity.

Date: Monday 28th Dec.

Time: 10am

Venue: Eletu Odibo High School, 1 Eletu Odibo St., Abule Oja Yaba, Lagos
please help a brother not to just go and waste my precious time is this real
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
vicikel:
please have anyone been sent this message too regarding a job
You are invited for an Assessment Test & Interview with regards to an Agency Banking job opportunity.

Date: Monday 28th Dec.

Time: 10am

Venue: Eletu Odibo High School, 1 Eletu Odibo St., Abule Oja Yaba, Lagos
please help a brother not to just go and waste my precious time is this real

Google that address and the name of the agency and/or other key words as contained in the message you received.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by butanep(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
They are foolish people. I started getting their invite when I registered on jobberman. I am beginning to doubt the credibility of jobberman. They might be friends in partner.

I need to un-register from that stup.id job portal.
Re: Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! by mimiy05: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
They have now upgraded by building one yeye website so they can look more credible.
http://www.betfillglobal.com/
please go through the website, click on client and you'll see the names of their scammer sister companies such as mg resources and bgs limited.
Please help to share this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Recruitment 2016 / 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.