Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Building Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Construction (1641 Views)

Contact Us For Building Construction,renovation Etc / Get your Architecture designs and Building construction services,cost is almost Free,view our design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Construction by amazinghomez09: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
I AM KENNETH A CIVIL ENGINEER AND A BUILDER I HAVE DONE A LOT OF PROJECTS(BUILDING CONSTRUCTION) IN PORTHARCOURT RIVERS STATE,MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08039517378 THANKS AS I WAIT PATIENTLY FOR A FAVORABLE RESPONSE.
Re: Building Construction by cleric(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nice to know.
Re: Building Construction by amazinghomez09: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
THANKS @ OGA CLERIC HOPE WE CAN WORK TOGETHER SOME DAY
Re: Building Construction by geagle55(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
is it not better you include the pictures of your finished projects for people to see your handwork. I think it will help you a lot to promote your work.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by cleric(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
geagle55: is it not better you include the pictures of your finished projects for people to see your handwork. I think it will help you a lot to promote your work.

I agree.
Re: Building Construction by spyder880(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
I can vouch for the depth of expertise this guy can bring to the construction business. This is one of my people in PH. There are a couple of young builders I can surety their services in Port Harcourt and this guy is one of them. The other will hit nairaland soon.

Please let him handle your building and I will be around to make sure everything goes smooth as usual. At a point in ones life, you have to cede some ground for your boys coming up, this guy is good.

2 Likes

Re: Building Construction by carpaints: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
amazinghomez09: I AM KENNETH A CIVIL ENGINEER AND A BUILDER I HAVE DONE A LOT OF PROJECTS(BUILDING CONSTRUCTION) IN PORTHARCOURT RIVERS STATE,MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08039517378 THANKS AS I WAIT PATIENTLY FOR A FAVORABLE RESPONSE.

hello, can u explain.
tell me are u a builder or a civil engineer?
Re: Building Construction by cleric(m): 3:47am On Aug 16, 2014
spyder880: I can vouch for the depth of expertise this guy can bring to the construction business. This is one of my people in PH. There are a couple of young builders I can surety their services in Port Harcourt and this guy is one of them. The other will hit nairaland soon.

Please let him handle your building and I will be around to make sure everything goes smooth as usual. At a point in ones life, you have to cede some ground for your boys coming up, this guy is good.
Very strong recommendation.

3 Likes

Re: Building Construction by amazinghomez09: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2014
Ok one of the jobs I have done is a twin duplex at Shell pearl estate estate Eneka road portharcourt the house is at roofing level we jst placed the roofing sheets

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by cleric(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2014
amazinghomez09: Ok one of the jobs I have done is a twin duplex at Shell pearl estate estate Eneka road portharcourt the house is at roofing level we jst placed the roofing sheets

Nice one.
Re: Building Construction by amazinghomez09: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks everyone hope to hear from you soon
Re: Building Construction by tanaemm: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello friends, I'm in fast need of an air compressor preferably Atlas Copco for quarry use. Anyone who has has useful info as to how I can get a firly used one should pls contact me ASAP.

Tanam.
tanaemm@gmail.com
Re: Building Construction by amazinghomez09: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
We have an agreement to start a duplex in portharcourt. ;starting the year on a good note Client: A nairalander. contractor:Amazing Homez concept. More updates soon......

Re: Building Construction by amazinghomez09: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
We have an agreement to deck a block of flats in Portharcourt. Client:A nairalander. Project duration 14 days.
Re: Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
spyder880:
I can vouch for the depth of expertise this guy can bring to the construction business. This is one of my people in PH. There are a couple of young builders I can surety their services in Port Harcourt and this guy is one of them. The other will hit nairaland soon.

nothing more to doubt!! good recommendation from the boss

(1) (Reply)

How To Outsmart Fake Estate Agent And Surveyors / New Bungalow Of 3flats & A Front Shop @ Agbede Area, Agric-ikorodu. (PIX). Cheap / Interor Decor Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.