Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buy Your Choice Car From Cotonou. Stress Free. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Your Choice Car From Cotonou. Stress Free. (472 Views)

Buying Your Choice Car Through Cotonou Based Dealers: / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Choice Car From Cotonou. Stress Free. by horlus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Many people believe that buying cars from cotonou is always a problem. Well I'm here to let you know that you can buy your car from cotonou and pay your IMPORT DUTY without stress. I emphasised on import duty because people don't know you can genuinely buy and pay your duty at the borders. It's not a crime to buy your vehicle from cotonou. What we will do for you is to search for whatever model of car you want send you the pictures and when you're satisfied you will need to come and have a physical inspection of your car. If satisfied you will sign an mou with us and we guarantee delivery in 48hours. Upon delivery you willl confirm your duty from the customs before you effect our payments. Give us a try and you wount be disappointed. Please direct any queries or questions to me and ill be glad to answer them.
H-Automobiles
contact..
Olumide 08172523025 or bighorlus@gmail.com.

Re: Buy Your Choice Car From Cotonou. Stress Free. by horlus(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2014
One of the advantages buying from cotonou from my experience is the fact that there are cleaner cars with clean bills out there unlike the accidented vehicles a lot of our dealers parade in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Corolla (bank Type) - 2007 @ N1,050,000.00 / Registered Acura MDX - 2002 @ N1,150,000.00 / Registered Nissan Pathfinder 2003 For Sale (N800,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.