Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President (14601 Views)

CAF Reinstates Nigeria Chance Of Qualifying For AFCON2017 / Breaking News: Fifa's Decision On Germany Vs Brazil Match / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Ridwan123(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wow! My topic was picked in less than 10mins.. Thanks mods
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by satowind(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Glass house
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by mohammad11: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
NFF judgement must bow for FIFA judgement. #PowerOntopPower
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by pussygotlips: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Let them carry their wahala
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by sage2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
AAlozie: Is Nigeria truly independent? Smh

You are TTC, man. I am happy for you.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Chanchit: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
jericco1:

you shudda bet ur lifetime mstw

Come help me bet am na, mumu.
If you no clear for my way na that Jericco wall go crash ontop ur head.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Joshuadon: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
NOT BAD
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
iponrite: maigari connection
exactly , e be like say Blater is fuckn Maigari sef !
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Kirinwa: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
saints2: Fifa, are we back in slavery? The last time I check Nigeria is a soverign nation.

Oh its now you know you are sovereign nation.See BH intimidating your country. You didn't remember that yet when its time to obey the Fifa rules you remember.

Its just like an SS3 student flying out and when you call him to order of the need to obey the school rules and regulation, he tells you that he's a big boy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Noted
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by skyface00(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
they should pay his salary
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by 9jahubcom(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
okay den
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by millionboi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
How i wish im d president of this country.....hw dare u blatter
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by jericco1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chanchit:

Come help me bet am na, mumu.
If you no clear for my way na that Jericco wall go crash ontop ur head.

foolish fool, if you had the gut to bet ur manhood, what'd it take to be ur miserable life, ranting like a pregnant goat.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by okotv(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
logic reasoning is needed to understand what this is all about. Aminu Maigari is the president of Nigerian football recognized by FIFA and so is under immunity except in cases of corruption. By the way, August 26 is election day...why not wait till then to boot him out than give flimsy excuses to remove him before his time remembering that he was elected to that post.

#fact; this is the most successful NFF president ever.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by beejaymoore(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
power play
maigari knows how to play his cards
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
The members of the NFF should adhere for the constitution of FIFA and stop making it look as if we are being witch hunted.

From the letter from FIFA, there are inappropriate measures taken to remove Mr Maigari.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
We take note of your explanations with regard to the meeting of the NFF held on 24 July 2014and it would appear that the said meeting didn’t comply with some statutory provisions (e.g deadlines for the convocation of the meeting and for the sending of the agenda). In addition, in a correspondence addressed to FIFA, Mr Maigari denied the course of events and complained that he had even not been given the possibility to answer the allegations against him.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/08/14/5035012/fifa-orders-maigari-reinstatement-as-nff-president
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by saints2(f): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kirinwa:

Oh its now you know you are sovereign nation.See BH intimidating your country. You didn't remember that yet when its time to obey the Fifa rules you remember.

Its just like an SS3 student flying out and when you call him to order of the need to obey the school rules and regulation, he tells you that he's a big boy.

Hmmm, you are making sense, God bless Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Chanchit: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
jericco1:

foolish fool, if you had the gut to bet ur manhood, what'd it take to be ur miserable life, ranting like a pregnant goat.

Mr man, I said what I want to bet with, if you want really want to see someone dead, why not kill ur brother, father or perhaps ur mother...? Steeewpeed imbeci-le.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by jericco1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chanchit:

Mr man, I said what I want to bet with, if you want really want to see someone dead, why not kill ur brother, father or perhaps ur mother...? Steeewpeed imbeci-le.

I don't bet family and I don't bet myself unlike you retardee.. Haha
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Deepfreezer(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
if not for Fifa some will even plot a coupe to remove an elected NFF presidents. they should allow the man to finish his already elapsed tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Chanchit: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
jericco1:

I don't bet family and I don't bet myself unlike you retardee.. Haha

You are the imbeci-le here, cos I never said I want to stake my life, you suggested it. I'm not even going to reply you again. Cos I have this feeling that you are about to commit suicide, and my replies might be disturbing you from hanging yourself, so do quick abeg, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by jericco1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chanchit:

You are the imbeci-le here, cos I never said I want to stake my life, you suggested it. I'm not even going to reply you again. Cos I have this feeling that you are about to commit suicide, and my replies might be disturbing you from hanging yourself, so do quick abeg, go and die.

lol sorry for you, after bettin ur manhood, we're gonna do a di-ck transplant from a horse... Hehe. .
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Ikenna94: 3:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Nawa o, so fifa don turn united nations. Na dem dey control tings now abi? No more sovereignity. I pity africans
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Kirinwa:

This.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 15, 2014
okotv: logic reasoning is needed to understand what this is all about. Aminu Maigari is the president of Nigerian football recognized by FIFA and so is under immunity except in cases of corruption. By the way, August 26 is election day...why not wait till then to boot him out than give flimsy excuses to remove him before his time remembering that he was elected to that post.

#fact; this is the most successful NFF president ever.

Very clumsy handling from the Nigerian government. Can you imagine, they appointed their own replacement? To an ELECTED office of a PRIVATE organization. They thought they could toy with NFF the way they toy with every other political office in Nigeria.

Still laughing at how FIFA smacked them down.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Khalessi: No wahala it's not like we will ever win the world cup. undecided
why pessimistic?
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by blaqoracle: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2014
saints2: Fifa, are we back in slavery? The last time I check Nigeria is a soverign nation.
as long as you remain a slave to jonathan, you will always remain a slave to fifa.
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by spyg1(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Ok, no problm they hav only 2 weeks, e no far.

Nigerians are very intelligent, we can still use another means to distract the NFF sacked officials
Re: Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President by TheMatrix3: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Yea i fink it was necessary to forestall order in the NFF, pending the elections...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Named EPL Player Of The Month For April / Paralympics Tokyo2020: Nigeria Signs Out With 2 More Medals (10 Medals In Total) / The Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.