Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls (878 Views)

How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / Help My BB Curve 5 Is Showing INITIALIZATION FAILED. / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls by jeflexy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls guys, my bb curve 4 (9360) is abt to drive me gaga... My battery icon is always showin full bar even when the battery is low.. Eg, even when it gets drained, and It reboots while charging, it shows full bar instantly, ie, the battery and the black icon... I hav bought 3 batteries, still no solution... The battery icon remains full bar even when the battery drains and I power it on again, still that same full bar icon, it dosnt reduce percent and my battery don't last... The problem started when the phone hung at 75%, and when I rebooted it, it became 100%, since then, the problem started... I need help pls
Re: My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls by romzyxy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
blackberty wahala just too much.............
go flash the fone n all ll b alright
Re: My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
jeflexy: Pls guys, my bb curve 4 (9360) is abt to drive me gaga... My battery icon is always showin full bar even when the battery is low.. Eg, even when it gets drained, and It reboots while charging, it shows full bar instantly, ie, the battery and the black icon... I hav bought 3 batteries, still no solution... The battery icon remains full bar even when the battery drains and I power it on again, still that same full bar icon, it dosnt reduce percent and my battery don't last... The problem started when the phone hung at 75%, and when I rebooted it, it became 100%, since then, the problem started... I need help pls
The phone don tired chairman. Nothing last forever, and besides bb dey spoil on its own.
Re: My Bb Wana Drive Me Crazy! Help Pls by Enigmaticles: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
jeflexy: Pls guys, my bb curve 4 (9360) is abt to drive me gaga... My battery icon is always showin full bar even when the battery is low.. Eg, even when it gets drained, and It reboots while charging, it shows full bar instantly, ie, the battery and the black icon... I hav bought 3 batteries, still no solution... The battery icon remains full bar even when the battery drains and I power it on again, still that same full bar icon, it dosnt reduce percent and my battery don't last... The problem started when the phone hung at 75%, and when I rebooted it, it became 100%, since then, the problem started... I need help pls

It's not a new issue with the curve line. what OS is the phone running on?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J7 Specs, Price And Discusion Thread / Etisalat Data / Blackberry Porsche Design P'9983 Graphite Launched At A Possible 306,969 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.