Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How I Started My Own Business... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Started My Own Business... (923 Views)

I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto / I Started ICAN Exams Out Of Boredom- Jarus / Be Financially Free. Learn How I Started My Business- My Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My Own Business... by judaboom: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
I graduated from school in 2012 (which is quite recent) and the most difficult challenge I faced was adapting to living a normal life without exams parents stipend and other benefits I enjoyed being a student. I had to go find a job get my own apartment and start living my own life. And like you probably know this was not the easiest of tasks. So naturally I wasn't happy with the merger salary I was receiving, so I decided to learn a trade and well now I'm still unemployed looking for job but I have established my own business and am living fairly well on it. I guess the point of writng this is to encourage all job seekers not to idle away their time doing absolutely nothing as any knowledge learnt is not lost. I'm now a music producer and promoter with a blog for updating my activities online, Like my facebook page visit: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=585054434925618, join my channel on BBM: C003834B5 and Follow me on twitter @SAGE_BEATS and please download latest mixtape from Mo'chi, this dude is just 16 buh would blow your mind. Visit: http://thesagemusicgroup..com/2014/06/you-know-mochi-right.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment / Pss Limited Calling For Interview:who Have Heard Of This Company In Lagos Pls? / Urgent Vacancies @ Bold Human Resources Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.