Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D (618 Views)

Mystery As Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by supersonic(m): 3:07am On Aug 15, 2014
More than £20,000 has been stolen from four passengers aboard the doomed MH370 flight.

Five months after the Malaysia Airlines flight went missing, mysterious withdrawals totaling 111,000 RM (£20,916) have been recorded, reports claim.

A bank in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, reported the apparent discrepancies in their accounts on July 18, before lodging a police complaint, Assistant Commissioner to the crime investigation department Izany Abdul Ghany revealed.
It comes as the search team prepares to conduct a deep-water search across 60,000 square kilometres of the Indian Ocean.

According to reports, the transactions were made on July 18 when money from the accounts of three passengers was transferred to the account of a fourth passenger before it was removed.

source:dailymail.co.uk
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by NSNA: 3:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Just read this.. Mystry upon mystry
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by tpia1: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2014
thats amazing if true.

lord have mercy.
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by chino25(m): 4:11am On Aug 15, 2014
I Chinonso Samuel Dike, I am the one that kidnapped them. I'm a hooligan and social deviant. Why was I Chino not captured?!
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by tpia1: 4:14am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by tpia1: 4:15am On Aug 15, 2014
thats about $50,000 though.
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2014
**edited**
Nonsense! Before will all go on conspiracy theories, like I attempted before editing. tongue

This article is not complete. Below, is the rest of the story. The suspects have been identified and are being investigated.

NAIJA BOYS YAHOO YAHOO, things if you ask me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was reported to police on Aug. 2 following an internal investigation into the missing funds, which are said to total 111,000 ringgit or approximately $34,911. "We have identified the suspects involved and are gathering more evidence before we take further action," Datuk Tajuddin told reporters Thursday. City Commercial Crime Investigation Department Chief Izany Abdul Ghany told the Straits Times that the suspects transferred funds from three passengers' personal bank accounts into the account of a fourth passenger.

"The suspects then made an Internet transfer of RM 35,000 to another account, believed to be that of one of the suspects, two weeks prior to July 18 and made ATM withdrawals of RM 5,000 daily until the account was empty. "We are now trying to trace the identity of the suspect who opened that account," he said. Search teams from multiple counties including the U.S. have participated in the search for the missing Boeing 777, which is suspected of having crashed somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean after taking off from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/35g-missing-bank-accounts-mh-370-passengers-officials-article-1.1903798
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by chukxie(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
What do we call this? Spiritual ' yahoo - yahoo '?

1 Like

Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2014
chukxie: What do we call this? Spiritual ' yahoo - yahoo '?
cheesy
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by Omexonomy: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2014
I hope the yahoo boys are not the frustrated Yoruba and igbo boys who ar hell bent in destroying our image
Re: Mystery As £20,000 Cash Is Withdrawn From Accounts Of Four Passengers Who Went D by chukxie(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2014
BluIvy:
cheesy

It's mysterious grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell Her???(pics) / Ladies Please Tell Us, Where Do We Go Wrong? Dont Miss Out.join The Conversation / “boko Haram Is Funded Through CBN” –australian Hostage Negotiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.