Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend (8202 Views)

Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death / Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Burger01:
You sure. His son marrying another pikin son!? The person wey born the boy na man
what does it matter
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by BishopMagic: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: what does it matter

IF WE ALL BECOME BUTT SURFERS LIKE YOU, IT PROBABLY WILL END THE gay PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

IF WE ALL BECOME BUTT SURFERS LIKE YOU, IT PROBABLY WILL END THE gay PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL
whatever men
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kids are becoming sissies everyday. I am sure Biggie(and 'Pac) will be rolling in his grave.

** in Biggie's voice**"Faith raised me a clown. Man got no 'espect in da hood"

1 Like

Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
`why should anyone pick asssss over pusssy?
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Austeenx: `why should anyone pick asssss over pusssy?

Because they themselves are pusssies already!
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by finesthaykay(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Faggi shit,definition of bitch ass niggaz...Damn I bet BIG b cryin in his grave.
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by acenazt: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Damn!!!! Notorious B.I.G go dey cry for Him Grave. And Tu Pac go dey laff am. Mehn!!!!! Dis fool miss Cj don Ef up. Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
HAAARRAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by 50calibre(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wow! Biggie's son is a fa*ggot, sh*t!!!

I'd rather have a dead son than have a fa*ggot son.
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by BishopMagic: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hold the press.

THIS IS FAKE BLOGGER GIST.

The dude is straight!

Thank Goodness!

Sambarry you fagg0t the story is a lie go and find some body else to be gay with
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
oh biggy give 1 more chance........
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by fyneboi79(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dreyl: Dats nice tho
Go support them for Alausa.Bloody Homo!!!
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by Dreyl(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
fyneboi79: Go support them for Alausa.Bloody Homo!!!
fvck off bloody hunchback bítch,wats ur fuckíng biz if the dude is gay or not u negros needs to mind ur facking biz,mehn look at urself first be4 u judge others, btw i'm not gay am as straight as a ruler

1 Like

Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
fr3do: Rap, which is all about masculinarity, doesnt gel with gays.
2pac would be LHAO in the grave.
2pac go don laff tire cheesy
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by fyneboi79(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: fvck off bloody hunchback bítch,wats ur fuckíng biz if the dude is gay or not u negros needs to mind ur facking biz,mehn look at urself first be4 u judge others, btw i'm not gay am as straight as a ruler
Wait till they catch you,I will be the one to donate tires and fuel for ur rebirth grin you son of a whorish white matter called bitc.h left to fend for herself by hawking a55 and pussi.e.
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by Dreyl(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2014
fyneboi79: Wait till they catch you,I will be the one to donate tires and fuel for ur rebirth grin you son of a whorish white matter called bitc.h left to fend for herself by hawking a55 and pussi.e.
u this Demented bítch,fvcking slumwaste,it seems it takes u an hour to comprehend a sentence,ur parents just wasted their hard earned money to train a sluggish mofo like u,i don't have time to lecture a deranged nitwit like u and don't ever in ur miserable life quote me because nigga u re so damn pathetic,you re a waste a scumwaste dats wat u fvcking are anuofia!!
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by fyneboi79(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: u this Demented bítch,fvcking slumwaste,it seems it takes u an hour to comprehend a sentence,ur parents just wasted their hard earned money to train a sluggish mofo like u,i don't have time to lecture a deranged nitwit like u and don't ever in ur miserable life quote me because nigga u re so damn pathetic,you re a waste a scumwaste dats wat u fvcking are anuofia!!
Hey Dreyl d Demented is a black boy calling anoda black negro!! grin. Just do me a favour?Will ‎u drop dead. Bloody Homo!!
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Yimu.for your mind tongue
BishopMagic: Hold the press.

THIS IS FAKE BLOGGER GIST.

The dude is straight!

Thank Goodness!

Sambarry you fagg0t the story is a lie go and find some body else to be gay with
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Funny enough most of these "homophobic" guys are the ones who are borderline gay, most just use their "hate for gay guys" to cover up who they really are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WIZKID Buys House In Lagos Worth Millions Of Naira (pics) / Actor Afolabi Grabs His Manhood As It Got Erected While Posing With Busty Ladies / Nicki Minaj Is A Virgin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.