Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Meaning For "Break Free" Song Lyrics By Ariana Grande Is Awesome - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Meaning For "Break Free" Song Lyrics By Ariana Grande Is Awesome (5035 Views)

Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4 / Frank Edwards Song "beautiful" Is Awesome! He Is A God Sent Blessing To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning For "Break Free" Song Lyrics By Ariana Grande Is Awesome by rajreddy22: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
LYRICS
I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that i've become who i really are

MEANING
Till now she was in pain due to broken heart and now she has realized that she cannot die in pain, she has to live her remaining life happily whatever may happen in her life.

Read full lyrics with meaning here, its awesome- http://songlyricsmeaning.net/break-free-lyrics-meaning-ariana-grande-zedd-160/

(1) (Reply)

Watch "Sofa" By Moec, A Nairalander (video) / Please I Need Links To Get These Songs / Wizkid ft Davido and Olamide. Latest release.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.