Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Be Still..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Still..... (958 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Still..... by chimajii: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2014
chimajii: helo, morning. Hope you all good? Well Day before yesterday evening as i came to post results of that days pick i found out that puskin banned me for rule 2 & 3 of the forums rule. I lol, cause it has always
being his forte to be one sided and biased as Bleep.
I have never seen when someone comes to insult a person in his own thread, and when the person hits back, that's the only time you ppus moderator shows up to talk away and ban the person who did hit back after being insulted first. don't know. Just weird.
when i mentioned him @puskin to come take a look at that successimpact dude being an ass and cursing. He didnt come, yet he was active in the football thread replying posts
tbh, it took over a day for him to come.
possibly any1 who isn't biased would and could tell that the moderator is unto something that only him knows as regards 'chima,again i don't CARE.
if i was the one **though i wud never do such** that went to someone' thread and cursed the person or be a nuisance, puskin would not even try to warn Me like he did to that successimpact dude with this post>>> 'i'll
advice you stay clear of this thread if you don't
have anything to contribute'...he'd swing straight to banning me. Terrible.
Now the same thing goes for that Kid
supposedly married man, ojibigbi, watever his name is.
I don't know if puskin also banned the dude, cause i can't see anything like that in the guys
profile,maybe it's only the mods that are privy to see that.
But just goes to show you what i keep on
talking about you this moderator, What really baffles me is, how this people can't stay
off the thread. Even after they lay false accusation of me insulting people and whatnot. Crazy!
Now that he banned me for one week, the ojigiblig dude and the rest of them body go rest.
This same puskin will never show up and ban people who come to that thread to do shii. only appropriate for him to show up when i'm hitting back.
If as a moderator, you did ban this people straight for your supposedly rule 2 & 3 of this forum, am pretty sure they'll never try to come disturb my thread.
Again @puskin thanx a million for painting the picture in peoples mind that anyone could go and insult an OP of a thread or disturb a thread, even being at fault at most when 'you' the moderator of that section comes. Both the insulter and the insulted will get banned. Hahaha Simply Divine. #RideOn
Re: Be Still..... by chimajii: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2014
chimajii: Onye4live(m),Chrisval(m) wallexbaba(m), Jessewizy, tijedavid,nnemmpi, cybug, mulablings007(m),duffman(m), booket(m), Opiosko, jdula, Sadiq3051(m),Wyse1, obi4eze, kasonud(m), lordmessi,smajatt(m), Lopez06, Swash042(m),Mikechinos(m), henrykings, praemaise(m)
Re: Be Still..... by chimajii: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Graphics
Re: Be Still..... by chimajii: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Okay
Re: Be Still..... by chimajii: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Never
Re: Be Still..... by donbrowser(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
I think i need to start following u for uninterrupted laffs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Husband Divorces Bride During Wedding After Seeing Her Face / Funniest Superhero Comics Collection *part 2 (comic lovers only) / Boyloaf Hits Back At Danjuma, Threatens To Attack Retired General’s Oil Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.