Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Always Embarrassed Myself Anytime I Tried To Speak Yoruba - Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Embarrassed Myself Anytime I Tried To Speak Yoruba - Dj Cuppy (1111 Views)

Dj Cuppy And Brother, Prince Otedola Step Out In All White Swag [PICS] / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Embarrassed Myself Anytime I Tried To Speak Yoruba - Dj Cuppy by cyborg(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2014
NOT minding her stupendously rich background, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, aka, DJ Cuppy, decided to pick a career in the world of music;waiting in line like everyone, picking the pieces of her life, to create a new world for herself. In this interview, the billionaire’s daughter, who has touched all facets of entertainment, from Disco Jockeying, to music, scriptwriting amongst others, talks about her journey into entertainment and her personal life.

HOW was growing up like?
I will say that growing up was actually colourful. I used to be a very playful, naughty child that always asked questions. I am always intrigued by things. There was a time I turned my living room into a studio. I was always very playful. I grew up here in G.R.A, Ikeja Lagos. I had fun growing up.

READ MORE HERE
http://www.societygists.com/?p=2274

Re: I Always Embarrassed Myself Anytime I Tried To Speak Yoruba - Dj Cuppy by hatux: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2014
So?
Re: I Always Embarrassed Myself Anytime I Tried To Speak Yoruba - Dj Cuppy by axortedbabe(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
beautiful babe..
Re: I Always Embarrassed Myself Anytime I Tried To Speak Yoruba - Dj Cuppy by folu4real(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
when you are born with silver spoon

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Guy Records Act With UNIPORT Female Student And Release It Online. (+++ 18) / Kelly Rowland Strips Down For New Elle Magazine Shoot-photos / Jennifer Lawrence Speaks On Her Leaked Nudes For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.