Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Hello Nairalanders In Cananda - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairalanders In Cananda (1286 Views)

Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] / Hello Nairalanders! Busybody Here! / Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by mrtee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2006
hi nairalanders in Canada,please i need information about a company, i intend doing business with.This company is located in Toronto, they deal on selling Diamonds. here is their contact:Canadian Diamond Traders Inc. Head Quarters

ADDRESS:
5145 STEELES AVE W
SUITE D802
TORONTO ON M9L 1R5
CANADA

TELEPHONE: 416-742-2280

FACSIMILE:   416-742-0557
TOLL FREE:   1:800-692-0750
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11:00 AM TO 7:00 PM EST

I want to know if they are real, cos a freind in UK told me about them and the business they do is quite rewarding.thanks you can reply me @ wealthzone42@yahoo.com, thanks in anticipation!
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by lauryn(f): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2006
I know Steeles avenue, but u gotta have the major intersection. And I believe the phone number/ area code should be 4 1 6 not 461.
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by SvS(f): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2006
i fink shawna is 4rm canada
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by lauryn(f): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2006
yea she is, but she aint in Toronto.
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by SvS(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2006
uh ok
@lauryn,did u c a change in my username grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by mrtee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
Pls i need this information about the company,just to be sure they exist and are doing the diamond business in canada,b4 i transact with them, naija guys in Canada make u una assit me abeg!!
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by diddy4(m): 5:01am On Jul 24, 2006
we got some canadians here, you guys should help the guy now.
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2006
hey here is some links
i dont know if it helps tho

http://www.freewebs.com/yannapro/
http://www.starscreation.com/
http://diamondtradersgroup.com/aboutcdt.html

To me it looks like a scam
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by mrtee(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2006
Na waooo, so there is no Niga person wey dey Canada(Toronto) to just call the office or go to the area and find out if the company truely exist. My fellow Asian online entreprenuers friends are already in the business but as a Niga person i want to be sure b4 i introduce it to my fellow Niga people.
ABEG make una respond.

@josboy4lif
Since you are in Toronto can u pls do me the favour of making the inquiry and finding out for me plssssssss.The stories of pepole making money buying& trading Diamond is quite interesting, so abeg help find out.thanks.
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by mrtee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2006
na waaoooo! so no body dey canada for this forum, for 2days now simple inquiry to confirm about CANADIAN DIAMOND COMPANY nobody answered .its not fair!!!oooo.its only an inquiry not more. na waaoooo!
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by debosky(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2006
dude ur spelling of canada on the thread name was wrong, maybe thats why folks aint responding grin grin

besides lauryn and josboy responded get the cross street and she'll be able to tell u more. i suspect it might be a scam too.
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by mrtee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2006
@debosky ,
thanks for the correction, but i belive anyone can understand i meant canada,anyway, i have gotten the result i want ,its not scam, i met a Nigerian in Lagos who is into the diamond business and has been paid twice($6000).i have already registered thanks, they are real, registered with the America chanmber of commerce in Canada.
Re: Hello Nairalanders In Cananda by Badman888(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
I think its probably a scam, but since you said you know someone then you can try calling them, thats the best way to find out if they exist or not, if you got google earth you can try using its postal code and address to see if its the company.

(1) (Reply)

Landers That Where Banned By Banorable Seun. Sss,efcc, Icpc, Mopol, Etc. / How many days have you spent on Nairaland / Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Somebody’s Wife With Anointing Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.