Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Christ The LorD Is Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ The LorD Is Here. (406 Views)

Today Is Christ The King Sunday / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ The LorD Is Here. by ChristTheLorD: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Greetings to all, Greetings to all Occult elites of the 5th and 8th inner circles, We owe you a lot. Greetings to the masters of the Zodiac, and greetings to The all seeing Pleroma. A new world is upon us all, things are changing, and we are being forced to flow with the change, on the physical plane, the world is about starting the cycle of Endless wars, Only the Righteous, shall survive, the sons and daughters of black Nigeria have already being marked with the concoction that was formulated in fumes of the fires of hades, I pity the ones who are marked with the salt of fate. Behold I come to you with the message that was preached to the people of black Africa before they were put in Bondage, The time is now, Ready your selves for the coming onslaught, let he who has ears hear what ChristTheLorD is saying to the peoples of Black Africa. You are being forced into slavery once again, and you are too blind to see this, alas, it is here, the Beginning of the End. SelaH

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Choose Between Churches? / Do You Know That As A Child Of God You Have Lion Genes? / Eid Prayers And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.