Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Please ! Please !! Help Me Computer Gurus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please ! Please !! Help Me Computer Gurus (472 Views)

Help me computer gurus! My Laptop Is Not Browsing / Where Is Computer Gurus: How To Format "sata" Hard Disk In Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please ! Please !! Help Me Computer Gurus by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Please, my New laptop keyboard is malfunctioning. The key that represent figure 2 (and the symbol @) is functioning as the comma , ( and the symbol ””) and vis a vis. Please how do I interchange them ? so that I can conveniently use the SHIFT @ KEY. Thank you. PLEASE REPLY.
Re: Please ! Please !! Help Me Computer Gurus by 3RNEST(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
imakulate: Please, my New laptop keyboard is malfunctioning. The key that represent figure 2 (and the symbol @) is functioning as the comma , ( and the symbol ””) and vis a vis. Please how do I interchange them ? so that I can conveniently use the SHIFT @ KEY. Thank you. PLEASE REPLY.
Guy change the entire keyboard...e no xpensive for Computer Villa!! grin
Re: Please ! Please !! Help Me Computer Gurus by phemoluv02(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
My friend, nothing wrong with your keyboard, all you need to do is to change the language setting to US Keyboard not UK keyboard, you will see this under control panel, once you able to do that, it will be working fine.
Re: Please ! Please !! Help Me Computer Gurus by Drniyi4u(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
phemoluv02: My friend, nothing wrong with your keyboard, all you need to do is to change the language setting to US Keyboard not UK keyboard, you will see this under control panel, once you able to do that, it will be working fine.
nice one....Thanks for d enlightenment!

(1) (Reply)

Computers In Benin / You Have Abandon None Working Mini Laptop, I Will Buy It.. / Enjoy Ur Phone With A Power Bank That Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.