Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! (1497 Views)

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2014
We have Opens in this Various Department in our Organisation Located @ IFAKO GBAGADA LAGOS. (1) MEDICAL LAB SCIENTIST (2) PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (3) NURSES/MIDWIFE (4) CLEANERS (5) SALES REP... Interested person should send his/her cv to huriccaneluvsu1985@gmail.com or call 07039546637,08080211176. Thank you
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
God punish devil.
We know your type what nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
You make me laugh... God will always purnish the devil. Please this isn't a scam and no one is asking you for any thing, all we need is if you are interested in any of the openings kindly send your cv to the mail address stating the post you are apllying for. Thank you
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by iamSi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Real Mature Bro ... We need many like you on this forum ... I think what really made her came up with insult is because of the E-mail and no Contact Addie... If you could add that bro
Bizzleshizzle: You make me laugh... God will always purnish the devil. Please this isn't a scam and no one is asking you for any thing, all we need is if you are interested in any of the openings kindly send your cv to the mail address stating the post you are apllying for. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks for the words well spoken... The reasons for not stating the address is simply because we don't want the place to be crowded because its a medical hospital... Wt We do is go Through all the cv and the ones we belive is. Good for the position is been called up for an interview. Thank you
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by sleekytoolz(f): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sales rep in an hospital? undecided ....Pls I'm confused abt that part.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
(For the sales rep)This is another Department in the hospital...Its like a mini shopin mall where you can get other things like beverages and all... This tell you it Isn't a small Hospital. Thank you.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Saraha1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bizzleshizzle: Thanks for the words well spoken... The reasons for not stating the address is simply because we don't want the place to be crowded because its a medical hospital... Wt We do is go Through all the cv and the ones we belive is. Good for the position is been called up for an interview. Thank you
Sorry for my manners.na all this GNLD guys dey provoke my blood.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Appology accepted... Smiles, I understand that's why I dint take it personal and had to explain things to you.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by johnnero1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bizzleshizzle: Appology accepted... Smiles, I understand that's why I dint take it personal and had to explain things to you.
indeed u ar a learned and responsible man. We need people like u in dis country

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by udysweet(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
cry
That email address though

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Smiles... What about the email address? I dnt see anything wrong with it, its just an email address.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Ezeangel: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
hw much will u pay a sales Rep?
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am not the MD... I am not allowed to talk about that please, on the day of the interview you will get to know. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bizzleshizzle: Appology accepted... Smiles, I understand that's why I dint take it personal and had to explain things to you.

Go Bizz -go bizz! You see why I love you?

Gosh, did I say love?
I mean you see why I like you.

Catching fun here.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by sleekytoolz(f): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bizzleshizzle: (For the sales rep)This is another Department in the hospital...Its like a mini shopin mall where you can get other things like beverages and all... This tell you it Isn't a small Hospital. Thank you.

I see
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! by Bizzleshizzle: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE: I will like to bring it to your notice that distance is one stumbling block of been called up for the interview, only candidates who stay closeby on the mainland would be considered. Thank you and God Bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

RE: SHL (NO WAHALA AGAIN O) / Urgent Vacancies At A Nursery/primary School In Gbagada, Lagos / Development Exchange Centre (dec)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.