Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? (2855 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum / OMG!! What Is Kim Kardashian Wearing See Photos / Oprah Winfrey Calls Kim Kardashian A Fraudulent And Selfish Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by naijainfogalery: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2014

This might sound crazy but from observations, it has been proven that Kim Kardashian is not well bonded with her child. Most of the care her child (North West) gets is usually from her care givers or nanny. Recently Kim Kardashian has been captured with her baby on many occasions but something interesting usually happen. The baby is always crying. So all those cloth matching paparazi might be just for publicity.

So this had made me start wondering, here are the few possibilities.

i. does this mean that Kim Kardashian is so much occupied that she hardly have time for her child?

ii. Or is it just a coincidence that the baby always cry

iii. Or the baby has a crying face

Check out images here

Source http://www.naijanani.com/kim-kardashian-not-a-bad-mum/
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by favouredseed(f): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lovely !
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Have you ever seen the baby's father smiling? Do you expect what the snake sired to be short?

1 Like

Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by naijainfogalery: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just an observation but i think the baby doesnt like her or not used to the woman carrying her
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by SugaryBelle(f): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
How does who cares for Kims baby concern us,the baby looks calm and content and even if she cries all the time it might be that she is overwhelmed by the crowd just like most babies so op don't make a mountain out of it.
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by thweraja10: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm you say overwhelmed?? if it happened once its normal, twice its a coincidence but this one is happening many times. Like the op said its just an observation.
SugaryBelle: How does who cares for Kims baby concern us,the baby looks calm and content and even if she cries all the time it might be that she is overwhelmed by the crowd just like most babies so op don't make a mountain out of it.

The publicity stunt has killed this woman that she doesnt even seems to care
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by atilla(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Maybe cause of the numerous photographers following them and calling out and trying to get them to look at their camera while they r taking pictures with plenty flashes around. It won't be easy getting used to that.

1 Like

Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by icebebe(f): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
utumunta: Have you ever seen the baby's father smiling? Do you expect what the snake sired to be short?
grin grin u'v said it all

D pikin no even wear shoe or socks,she jus carry am waka lik dat na wa o
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by naijainfogalery: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
the father doesnt laugh, i guess he maintained that face while she was being conceived
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by daisyella: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm not rili a Kim k fan buh one thing I know is that haters gon keep looking for ways to bring u down
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by hatux: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
OMG! See the look on Kanye's face..
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by naijainfogalery: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm commenting my reserve
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by Melinde: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
icebebe: grin grin u'v said it all

D pikin no even wear shoe or socks,she jus carry am waka lik dat na wa o
attribute that to hot weather
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by Melinde: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
atilla: Maybe cause of the numerous photographers following them and calling out and trying to get them to look at their camera while they r taking pictures with plenty flashes around. It won't be easy getting used to that.
you spoke my mind and I believe that's just the reason
Re: Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Obodo Denies He’s Dating Jackie Appiah “I Was Married & Now Divorced” / Photos: Chris Brown Flaunts 26-carat Gold Iphone 6 / Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.