Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

.. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .. (11186 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test. / Ushers Needed For Next Weekend Event / Cbn Aptitude Test Next Week Saturday Anybody In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by teeboyblack: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
rocketphysicist:

I have GMAT questions, what email should I send it to, also pls forward the mail to my box blairakiti@yahoo.com
Pls send me gmat past questions to taiwoblacks@gmail
Re: .. by Geeball87: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tanx vry much fawoleserah for d invite.....God bless u
Re: .. by fizzy4luv(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=wristwatch]

then I will suggest u drop ur CV @ dir office. They r recruitin 4 peeps wit banking experience[/quo
Hummn,I thought it was a graduate trainee program,anyway my hopes are still high.
Re: .. by happydasy: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Lero15, singlefade25, I tink dis is d direction frm CMS,
enter Idowu Taylor/Law
School n drop @ Kofo abayomi, u wil find d bank
Re: .. by bayulll01(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2014
wristwatch:

then I will suggest u drop ur CV @ dir office. They r recruitin 4 peeps wit banking experience
thanks Dude which of the office so I can do that tomorrow thanks
Re: .. by inception101(m): 2:04am On Aug 22, 2014
bbdrown: bro, I beg u...help forward the mail to bbdrown@gmail.com
Bros pls forward adeotiadelowo@gmail.com
God bless u all
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 22, 2014
happydasy: Lero15, singlefade25, I tink dis is d direction frm CMS,
enter Idowu Taylor/Law
Thanks, pls help me forward the email to contactajayitosin@yahoo.com
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2014
@
AgapeCharis

You be confirmed mumu. grin

Pasting invitation of test with full details. shebi u don invite the whole forum cum? undecided Y u cum dey edit ur post to dot?
No help yourself before helping others lipsrsealed Many gatecrashers go cum knock ur chance at the venue. Goodluck to u lipsrsealed

AgapeCharis:

Further to your application, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test as stated below:

Date: Friday August 22, 2014

Venue: Head Office Annex

269c, Kofo Abayomi Street

Victoria Island

Lagos.

Time: 10.00am

Please come along with a copy of this invitation, your current curriculum vitae and a recent passport photograph. For further enquiries, please call 2701595.

Thank you
Re: .. by Lero15(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2014
happydasy: Lero15, singlefade25, I tink dis is d direction frm CMS,
enter Idowu Taylor/Law
thanks, sis.
Re: .. by happydasy: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Lero15: thanks, sis.

U can stil ask d bus drivers, nt so sure, cud be frm cms enter, eko hotel, n stop @ bonny camp.

1 Like

Re: .. by Lero15(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Oh boy
Dem never allow me ooo

1 Like

Re: .. by Lero15(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Singlefade25 & happydasy, how far?
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
And how are u so sure dt wha I posted carried the full details?? Ask any of dem if dey wia able to gatecrash. Mtchew
Should i call u a greater mumu or a zombie mtchew!
KnuckleHead: @
AgapeCharis

You be confirmed mumu. grin

Pasting invitation of test with full details. shebi u don invite the whole forum cum? undecided Y u cum dey edit ur post to dot?
No help yourself before helping others lipsrsealed Many gatecrashers go cum knock ur chance at the venue. Goodluck to u lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Stay der dey paste ur invite for internet mumu.

u so lucky dy werent able to gate crash cheesy at least hope dey say u go get the job grin. d fewer d better cool

Y u cum dy edit ur post to dot? undecided

AgapeCharis: And how are u so sure dt wha I posted carried the full details?? Ask any of dem if dey wia able to gatecrash. Mtchew
Should i call u a greater mumu or a zombie mtchew!
Re: .. by fizzy4luv(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Knucklehead seems funny by attacking agapecharis for pasting the invite on nairaland, even if Op did not paste it,I'm sure guys will eventually get a means of obtaining it else where.Gatecrashing a test is not a new thing and if the job is destined to be yours,even if people come in multitudes,you will get it.My only fear is the degree of desperation that ve set in whereby I witness some peeps having hardcopy invites not from fidelity but sent from friends,this really made one of the H R personnel angry that he later turned nasty. Having the invite on phone incase you re lucky is still okay by me which was what I did afterall not doing the test Is not the end of life,I was turned back as well and I teamed up with three other people,stormed their head office to see if we could submit our CV,providence smiled on us.to that beautiful light skinned lady among us I tuale, you get mouth.Its a matter of time we will all get there by God grace.My piece
Re: .. by singlefade25(f): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
fizzy4luv: Knucklehead seems funny by attacking agapecharis for pasting the invite on nairaland, even if Op did not paste it,I'm sure guys will eventually get a means of obtaining it else where.Gatecrashing a test is not a new thing and if the job is destined to be yours,even if people come in multitudes,you will get it.My only fear is the degree of desperation that ve set in whereby I witness some peeps having hardcopy invites not from fidelity but sent from friends,this really made one of the H R personnel angry that he later turned nasty. Having the invite on phone incase you re lucky is still okay by me which was what I did afterall not doing the test Is not the end of life,I was turned back as well and I teamed up with three other people,stormed their head office to see if we could submit our CV,providence smiled on us.to that beautiful light skinned lady among us I tuale, you get mouth.Its a matter of time we will all get there by God grace.My piece
thank you bro
Re: .. by Lero15(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
The OP shouldn't have edited the topic. Why create it the first place?
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Agapecharis, why did you have to edit the subject of the thread ? You can edit your post but not the subject.. how can people recognise the thread or find it useful in the future when the title is not there? undecided

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
KnuckleHead: Stay der dey paste ur invite for internet mumu.

u so lucky dy werent able to gate crash cheesy at least hope dey say u go get the job grin. d fewer d better cool

Y u cum dy edit ur post to dot? undecided

ur moniker says it all. You are a knucklehead
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
AgapeCharis: ur moniker says it all. You are a knucklehead

Thank you kiss
Re: .. by Lero15(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
AgapeCharis, if u no pass d test, I will crucify u. angry

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lero15: AgapeCharis, if u no pass d test, I will crucify u. angry
cheesy
Y??
Re: .. by Lero15(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
AgapeCharis: cheesy
Y??
just try make u no pass
Re: .. by happydasy: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
My fone bin acting. Make I give una d gist grin

Got 2 fidelity bank head office, I was told d venue is @ d other head office ( I guess d op hid dat frm us) d security man said d other head office is nt far ooo. Just walk down 2 number 293 u wil locate it, na so I com dey waka dey waka 4 VI, no where I cud get a bike, keke or bus, chai I must buy my car dis year, by Gods Grace. I Continue d waka den, I com look d numba 4 d building if hv gotten to 293 chai, na numba 37 I see 4 d building around, continue to dey waka nd waka, as na only me waka com, I looked @ d building again, chai, number 62. I said 2 myslef, I must stop any car passing oo I can't just come here n kill mysef , I pose, begin dey stop car ooo, den a lady gave me a lift. Got 2 d venue late, went inside d bank, said I don com ooo! I wan try my luck. D man smiled said they don't allow it, but he wil collect my cv 4 d next test.

cc lero15, singlefade25
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chaiiii...This job hunting don do man many things grin grin grin...ThankGod say u get person wey give u lift grin grin grin..it's well bro

1 Like

Re: .. by Lero15(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
happydasy: My fone bin acting. Make I give una d gist grin

Got 2 fidelity bank head office, I was told d venue is @ d other head office ( I guess d op hid dat frm us) d security man said d other head office is nt far ooo. Just walk down 2 number 293 u wil locate it, na so I com dey waka dey waka 4 VI, no where I cud get a bike, keke or bus, chai I must buy my car dis year, by Gods Grace. I Continue d waka den, I com look d numba 4 d building if hv gotten to 293 chai, na numba 37 I see 4 d building around, continue to dey waka nd waka, as na only me waka com, I looked @ d building again, chai, number 62. I said 2 myslef, I must stop any car passing oo I can't just come here n kill mysef , I pose, begin dey stop car ooo, den a lady gave me a lift. Got 2 d venue late, went inside d bank, said I don com ooo! I wan try my luck. D man smiled said they don't allow it, but he wil collect my cv 4 d next test.

cc lero15, singlefade25
lolz...me sef trekk frm that no 2 to d venue. How come we no see u sef We were outside, waiting for the miracle cheesy
Re: .. by singlefade25(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
happydasy: My fone bin acting. Make I give una d gist grin

cc lero15, singlefade25
all is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Call Centre Agent Test Invite / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.