Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. (945 Views)

Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. by Knownpal(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nollywood actor, Chidi Mokeme, on Thursday
suggested that any Ebola patient who tries to escape from containment centres be shot at sight.
Mr. Mokeme, who spoke via Twitter, said such a
person was a “suicidal mass murderer and
#WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction).” “If u’re
a primary or secondary #Ebola #Suspect and u
escape from #quarantine, U’re a Suicidal mass
murderer and #WMD. Yes? #ShootAtSight” he
wrote.

“Choosing to run to #Church #Mosque
#Pray #Fast #juju instead of checking into
#EbolaQuarantine is #FastTrackToHell cos
#GodKnowsTheProtocol” .

The actor stated this, following reports that one
of the nurses, who had contact with Patrick
Sawyer, the Liberian-American first diagnosed
with the deadly Ebola disease in Nigeria, had
escaped surveillance in Lagos.
The woman, who went to Enugu, has since been
returned to Lagos along with her husband. Mr.
Mokeme urged Nigerians to take any person with
symptoms of the disease to the nearest
quarantine camp to curtail the spread of the virus
in Nigeria.

www.nigerianeye.com/2014/08/nollywood-star-chidi-mokeme-wants.html?m=1
Re: Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Re: Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. by Simplestone(f): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
For christ sake no one wants to die,Ebola victims in nigeria are left on cared for,The lady escape,just to seek help,instead of been left to die.Chidi,this nurse never bagained for this ebola virus ooooooo

daris God ooooo,Ebola,ebola ,ebola,how many times I call u? Na only u waka come ooo,abeg waka go back urself,Nigeria has alot of challenges already.
Re: Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. by Simplestone(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
MOD this should make front page.
Re: Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. by otalenu(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Nollywood Star, Chidi Mokeme Wants Escapee Ebola Patient(s) Shot. by Lobolintin(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Abeg my neighbour Dog get Ebola.. Fashola in (/ordons voice) come and do ur work ooo

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Shares A Pic Of Her Bikini Butt... / Evergreen Beauties-joke Silva,kate Henshaw,ireti Doyle,glam Up For Photoshoot / Another Kardashian Poses Completely Naked. This Time It's Kendall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.