Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... (955 Views)

Funny Responses Of Nigerians To Critical Issues / Funny Responses To Lagos' Billboards / See What MTN Sent To Me And My Quick Responses (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by DaZion(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yo-Yo-Yo...Av heard a lot of worst responses 2 d word I love you..Let me share u few of it...
Boy:I love u
Girl:Ok...bye
Boy:I love u
Girl:Are u mad?..."Lobatan"
Shayo:Broda Femi...hmmm..did u knw dat I love u?
Broda Femi:He slapped d gal...Are u insane?..."GBAGAUN"
Boy:I really love u
Girl:SHEYKOSI...I guess u're dreaming sha
Dia waz a day Bovi was called 2 do a show in washington at blue house...Afta d show,Bovi saw a fine lady nt knwing she's d daughter of President Obama...Bovi approached d gal nd Bovi started speaking in tongue...It goes lyk diz:
Bovi:Hey fine gal,I don dey see u since nd I av a confession 2 made...Bovi started braging..Afta his braging he ends his word lyk diz...U're d apple of eyez,Bone of my lyf,joint of my legz...Fine gal,am really in luv wit u.....Wot response did u guyz expect 4rm Obama's daughter...Share ur comments plz nd ur worst response 2 d word I LOVE YOU...
Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by DaZion(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Boy:Smiling..Pretty gal.."I LOVE U"
Girl:I hate u..
Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by Ezedon(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
I never tell that word to the people i loved before, i only use it to deceive some people n i only got smiles in response
Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
She said ok cry
Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by DaZion(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
I do tried 2 tell a gal I luv her buh I dey imagine if she slaps me nko...wetin I go do?
Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Boy : I love you

Girl : I love youtube
Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by iceberylin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
DaZion: I do tried 2 tell a gal I luv her buh I dey imagine if she slaps me nko...wetin I go do?
DaZion: I do tried 2 tell a gal I luv her buh I dey imagine if she slaps me nko...wetin I go do?
Kid

1 Like

Re: Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... by kultimate009: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Boy: I love You
Girl: Thank You

That's just bad.....

(1) (Reply)

“davido Leaked My Album” – Wizkid / Naija Go Be Like... / Only View This, And You Will Be Highly Impressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.