Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Case Of Fred - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Case Of Fred (692 Views)

The Case (continuation) / The Case Of The Missing Lecturer (and Many Other Missing People) / Murder Was The Case... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of Fred by begunatoye(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sunday sat opposite Fred in the cramped office, leaning back he said, 'Fred, everything depend on
On you, at least we are the ones expected to be living on the farm. If you don't tell ilan,he won,t know.'K he watched the way Fred cocked his head. "Can you keep it between us?".
Fred replied, " This is no ish, I am no judas". Sunday heaved a sigh of relief.
The next day, Sunday was in the farm by quarter past eight, he met Fred standing in front of the office."
Any mortality?"
"No ish"
Beside the office was a small room with a narrow window and metal door that closes partially; there were feedstuffs arranged to one side further obliterating the tiny space. He turned to Fred.
"And this is my room."
"Doctor,s room'
Fred explained that the other spacious room will be used for storing eggs., he reassured him that it wasn't necessary for him to stay," na we we."

After they checked the five pens, they returned back to the office and checked the vaccination program for the birds. Fred counted the oil vaccine.The birds will be due for vaccination in three days.
"Wha0 of antistress"?
"Ilan does not believe in that."
"But it is wrong."
"That is how he wants it, and so far so good."

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Super Writer. / Chronicles Of Chikwado / My Upcoming Blockbuster Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.