Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wats Ur Sign - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wats Ur Sign (9766 Views)

Wats D Password?? / Wats On Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wats Ur Sign by msanda(m): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2008
Damn! Freewilly is a girl? Ouch! Ok, do I need to apologise for that?
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

@ toyin
Pele. I understand how you feel. Slightly dizzy, yeah?

It only happens when you try to think too fast.

Anyways, as much as I would like to continue these English tutorials with you, I have to get ready for work and I'm sure you should be getting ready for kindergarten as well. So, sadly, as much as I love our little talks, class is dismissed. . . for now.

@ freewilly (nice name. . . for a dickhead) and doyin (and any other busybody trying to get into toyin's pants)
MYOB.
Can't recognize a tease when u see one? Duh! Quit getting your undies in a twist!

Like i said, this is what happens when Nigerian Govt. tries to save money by not providing thorough education for some of their citizens. , they'll start thinking they're something. **whispers**. . .trying to assure him he'll be ok** ok ok . . .you're privileged. and to correct you, i don't know if this is how nigerians do it. , but, after high school. .you go to college, not back to kindergarten. atleast now you know before repeating this among a group of friends. don't want you to humiliate yourself. wink
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Freewilly(f): 5:53am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

Dude I'm not even messing with you, you not even worth the time of day angry you better go open up the cybercafe before your oga catch you wasting time on the Internet
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

No, dear, apologizing won't make you sound less idiotic. . .
Re: Wats Ur Sign by msanda(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2008
toyinrayo:

Like i said, this is what happens when Nigerian Govt. tries to save money by not providing thorough education for some of their citizens. , they'll start thinking they're something. **whispers**. . .trying to assure him he'll be ok** ok ok . . .you're privileged. and to correct you, i don't know if this is how nigerians do it. , but, after high school. .you go to college, not back to kindergarten. atleast now you know before repeating this among a group of friends. don't want you to humiliate yourself. wink
Quick one. Try to use paragraphs. You'll sound clearer.

@freewilly
Pele, now. And if u like, vex.
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Freewilly(f): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

@freewilly

I'm no English Major, but I don't think there was a need for a paragraph in that post. Also oga Prof, this is what a paragraph is:

Typically, a paragraph starts with a main point which is followed by supporting details. The non-fiction paragraph usually begins with the general and moves towards the more specific so as to advance an argument or point of view. Each paragraph builds on what came before and lays the ground for what comes next. Paragraphs generally range two to eight sentences all combined in a single paragraphed statement. In prose fiction and literary writing paragraph structure is more abstract, depending on the writer's technique and the action of the narrative. Facts and parts of the narrative are ordered to achieve poignancy and support rhetorical devices. A paragraph in prose fiction can start with a single detail and enlarge the picture with successive details, for example, but it is just as common for the point of a prose paragraph to occur in the middle or the end. A paragraph can be as short as one word or run the length of multiple pages, and may consist of one or many sentences. When dialog is being quoted in fiction, a new paragraph is used each time the person being quoted changes
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

@freewilly
paragraphs, you want me to write in paragraphs to show you how it's done. is this your homework for tonight? to be able to write one paragraph? all you have to do is google up what paragraph mean. . . since you're using the net for nairaland. . .if you're using Internet explorer 7, open a new tap. . then google up paragraphs. . it'll show you how to accumulate sentences into a paragraph. atleast that's how i learned it in elementary school. or you can wait for your teacher to get to that chapter in your English class. . .if you're qualify for it. my dear, don't worry, the beginning of elementary school is hard for every kid. you'll soon over come it, you have 5 more years to go.
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2008
Freewilly:

I'm no English Major, but I don't think there was a need for a paragraph in that post. Also oga Prof, this is what a paragraph is:

Typically, a paragraph starts with a main point which is followed by supporting details. The non-fiction paragraph usually begins with the general and moves towards the more specific so as to advance an argument or point of view. Each paragraph builds on what came before and lays the ground for what comes next. Paragraphs generally range two to eight sentences all combined in a single paragraphed statement. In prose fiction and literary writing paragraph structure is more abstract, depending on the writer's technique and the action of the narrative. Facts and parts of the narrative are ordered to achieve poignancy and support rhetorical devices. A paragraph in prose fiction can start with a single detail and enlarge the picture with successive details, for example, but it is just as common for the point of a prose paragraph to occur in the middle or the end. A paragraph can be as short as one word or run the length of multiple pages, and may consist of one or many sentences. When dialog is being quoted in fiction, a new paragraph is used each time the person being quoted changes

thanks, hon, but i don't think he'll be able to grab what you just wrote. . he's "level" is not there yet.

@msanda. . .
ok. . . i think it'll be easier for you if you start at the basic level. start with your phonics first. . .such as "that. hat. bat. cat"
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Freewilly(f): 6:07am On Jan 10, 2008
Lmao!!!! Mr English Prof don't know what a paragraph is, I wonder where he got his Degree in English from
Re: Wats Ur Sign by doyin13(m): 6:08am On Jan 10, 2008
@msanda

lo la oko jo grin

you this arctic monkey grin
Re: Wats Ur Sign by msanda(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2008
toyinrayo:

paragraphs, you want me to write in paragraphs to show you how it's done. is this your homework for tonight? to be able to write one paragraph? all you have to do is google up what paragraph mean. . . since you're using the net for nairaland. . .if you're using Internet explorer 7, open a new tap. . then google up paragraphs. . it'll show you how to accumulate sentences into a paragraph. atleast that's how i learned it in middle school. or you can wait for your teacher to get to that chapter in your English class. . .if you're qualify for it. my dear, don't worry, the beginning of elementary school is hard for every kid. you'll soon over come it, you have 5 more years to go.

tab not tap.
"what paragraphs mean"
if you're qualified.
overcome is one word. "at least" is two.

Do I have to teach you everything?

@Freewilly
Are you very sure you want me to start with you?

Ooooh! I have got to go!
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Freewilly(f): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2008
@ msanda

A is for Apple

B is for Ball

C is for Cat

D is for Dog

Do you want me to go on because it's going to cost you. I can be your your lesson teacher. grin
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

tab not tap.
"what [b]paragraphs
mean"
if you're qualified.
overcome is one word. "at least" is two.

Do I have to teach you everything?
[/b]
@Freewilly
Are you very sure you want me to start with you?

Ooooh! I got to go!

**pats him on the back** good. now you're ready to move to the next step. since you can recognize a mistake, now your next assignment is to write two sentences using atleast 5 rhetorical devices.

hey, this is a free English class, where are you going? jo ko jo!! i just taught you how to identify grammar mistakes. . .now it's time to write your two sentences. yes, you can cheat. google up rhetorical devices.
Re: Wats Ur Sign by msanda(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2008
Freewilly:

@ msanda

A is for Apple

B is for Ball

C is for Cat

D is for Dog

Do you want me to go on because it's going to cost you. I can be your your lesson teacher. grin

Wow!!! I'm so impressed!

She can recite the alphabet from A to D. . .
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

Wow!!! I'm so impressed!

yes, oh. she can do A- Z. . .just giving you a free English lesson.
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Freewilly(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2008
msanda:

Wow!!! I'm so impressed!

Can you teach me the rest master since you brighter than the rest of us. What a dumb freak, Toyinrayo why are we even wasting our time with this loser, you can tell his only seeking attention he never gets from his wife. You should be ashamed of yourself msanda your mates are up and hustling and you out here messing around on the computer this early in the morning. * nonsense*
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2008
Freewilly:

Can you teach me the rest master since you brighter than the rest of us. What a dumb freak, T[b]oyinrayo why are we even wasting our time with this loser,[/b] you can tell his only seeking attention he never gets from his wife. You should be ashamed of your self msanda you mates are up and hustling and you out here messing around on the computer this early in the morning. * nonsense*

Freewilly, dear, helping this bobo pass elementary school is not a waste of time. he asked for help. . .even though he didn't say it straight out, i can feel his begging for some attention. . . now he must form 2 sentences using rhetorical devices tonight. then, I'd feel good that i helped one of the "most privileged", tonight.
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2008
woah. . .all i asked you to do is to write two sentences using 5 rhetorical devices and you signed off? professor msanda, why na?if you keep skipping English class, you won't improve your grammar skills, you know. embarassed
Re: Wats Ur Sign by mrpataki(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
toyinrayo:

woah. . .all i asked you to do is to write two sentences using 5 rhetorical devices and you signed off? professor msanda, why na?if you keep skipping English class, you won't improve your grammar skills, you know. embarassed

I can see you have your hands full handling intellectually bankrupt cyberbeings. Welcome to the cyberworld. Abundance of idiots yapa. May you have the strength to keep caging them in their zone of stupidity.
Re: Wats Ur Sign by dono3a5(m): 3:13am On Apr 17, 2008
i am sagitarrius
Re: Wats Ur Sign by mohawkchic(f): 4:31am On May 10, 2008
~GEMINI~

Nice.Love Is One Of A Kind
Great Listener.Very Good In Bed
Lover Not A Fighter But Still Punch Your Lights Out
Trustworthy!!!

~Am I Just!! grin cool tongue
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Tattooboy: 2:33pm On May 10, 2008
SCORPIO
Predict future. Most erotic.
Very high sex appeal. Great in bed.
thank ya cheesy
Re: Wats Ur Sign by dono3a5(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2008
am sagittarius baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wats Ur Sign by Tattooboy: 5:32pm On May 18, 2008
am scorpio/libra/sagittarius/sexy cheesy
Re: Wats Ur Sign by lysaa(f): 9:28pm On May 20, 2008
aquarius but i n't one. undecided
Re: Wats Ur Sign by manickal(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2008
virgo, and i hate what it implies
Re: Wats Ur Sign by tytylayor: 2:26pm On May 21, 2008
cancer kiss
Re: Wats Ur Sign by lysaa(f): 8:49am On May 22, 2008
whats the biggie about stars anyway?
Re: Wats Ur Sign by chibaby5(f): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
GIVE IT UP 4 DA [b]TAURUS[/b]s IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Wats Ur Sign by yongbabe(f): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2008
Cancer
Re: Wats Ur Sign by iice(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
The water one tongue
Re: Wats Ur Sign by yongbabe(f): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
iice:

The water one tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Match The Word Above(rebranded) / Write Your Name In Japanese.let's See How Funny It Is.(photo) / Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!!