Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers (14312 Views)

30 Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers This New Month. / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by ayusco85(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2014
vislabraye:

I agree with the Bank Job grin.

grin grin no offence to bankers (sorry marketers)
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
SUCCESS DOES NOT COME BY WISHING & BY HOPING...IT COMES BY HARDWORK, SMARTWORK & ENTHUSIASM.
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by skyface00(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Don't let your fear of the past affect the presence of your future

Nobody will give you chance but u have to take it

What u cant change u accept

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life

Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it

Stop crying money never cry for u
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by odeebee: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Tunguy01(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Actually am nt looking for job right nw
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by ibrahym47(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Good job @ op; plz give us 9ja version
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Definiteness of purpose: The knowledge of what one wants and a burning desire to possess it. - Napoleon Hill in his book 'Think & grow rich'.

What do you want? Have a burning desire to possess it.
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Jarus(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2014
These are not quotes actually, but experiences within my circle of friends which they will find motivational.

1, My best friend failed Accenture test and Vetiva interview, but ended up getting the best job among us: Shell. He's been with Shell for 6 years and was seconded to an European country couple of years back.

2, Another friend spent two years post-NYSC actively searching for job without luck. This was someone that had strong 2.1, 4.3 plus. It was so tough that ordinary 10k to use as transport to visit his fiancee was tough to raise. At a time I was pushing for contract job of 60k for him when it got tough. He got job with a top bank 2 years after NYSC. He is doing well today with a nice ride and his own house.

3, My elder brother has a friend. He finished with 2.2 in an engineering course in Unilorin. He struggled to get job while my brother and his other friends were already doing very good job and living very comfortably. He was managing in a factory in Kwara State that paid 10k per month (although 10k in 2000 is like N40k today). One incident stuck in my mind: my brother had come from his Lagos base (where he works) to Kwara, and was driving back. This friend had a test in Lagos around that time and had the word of my brother that he would ride with him in his car to Lagos on his way back. On the day of return, and unknown to my brother earlier, plans changed and some of his us his brothers and sisters were also to travel with him to Lagos. So there was no space in the car again. The friend came in his Ghana-must-go bag and my brother begged him that he was sorry he didn't anticipate that we will be traveling back to Lagos with him, that there was no space again, and he gave him transport fare for public bus to Lagos. Fast-forward to one year later and this guy got a job with Schlumberger and his life changed dramatically with few months. Good car of his, traveling to Europe at ease, and building his own house within couple of years. Anytime I saw this brother my mind flashed back to that incidence of my brother giving him transport fare.

12 Likes

Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by CYDEPH(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
I love this post. Even though I don't have a favourite quote, all are very inspiring. Keep it up.
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by davidoye: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
imagination is greater than knowledge.PEOPLE WITH imagination rule the world.Albert Einstein. emphasis mine
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Lamasta(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
My favourite quote is "YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE IF YOU CAN HELP ENOUGH O THER PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY WANT BY Zig Ziegler.
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by daryoor(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
i heard jay z got new cognac, im like, "where to find that sheet" - lil wayne
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by AdeniyiA(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Job seekers need jobs in order to make ends meet not motivational quotes, I'd rather prefer entrepreneurial/business tips than quotes written by those who grew up in another continent having different settings entirely from ours and most times achieved greatness through huge financial backups from the family. But for those who weathered the storm to become great, their biographies are more motivational ...
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by sirculynz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wow I love this thread...
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Em121: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2014
How Ready Are You to Seize The Opportunities that are presented to you in life

Do you just rule them out because "People said" or are u going to find out what you can gain out it and have your own first-hand experience?

Never overlook any opportunity just because someone else made you to. World best inventors were the most laughed at in life!
Wealthy men NEVER criticise opportunities, They take advantage of them!

Read On!

Success waits for no man. To be successful, You MUST pursue and overtake success.

Every wealthy man in life has a story of hardwork to tell. What is your story?

10percent of the world population control 90percent of the world economy while 90percent of the world economy fight for the remaining meagre 10percent.
Pathetic right? And it will continue being that way till people say "Enough is Enough" and step out of their comfort zone to make things happen!

Were you born with or without a silver spoon in your mouth(wealth)? It's ok! You have blamed parents, uncles, aunties and grandparents enough. It's time to stand your ground and make your next generation NOT blame you for same reasons. Its time to build a fortune for your children!

.How long do you want to keep job-hunting?
.How long will you continue to hope on your salary alone?
. Are you underpaid at work?
. Are your dreams slipping through your hands because of lack of finances?
. Are you working so hard to make other people rich? What of you? Who will make you rich?
.You want to do something better with your life?
. Still depending on your salary ONLY? Salary makes NO one rich!!!
. Does your work keep you away from your family yet nothing much to show for it?

The opportunity you seek has come!!!

Its time to let go of every Excuse, Laziness, Pride, Pessimism and Negativity! Its time to take your future in your hand!

An American-based Company with World-Class Products of all kinds require Distributors, Marketers and Networkers and partners in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD!!!

Description:
- work part-time from the comfort of your home, you can work work with us alongside your regular job.
- you can work online or offline
-own your own website, facebook page and a well equipped online shop for FREE!
- no competition! No survival of the fittest! Its a National cake! Anyone can bite any quantity depending on your efforts!
-qualify for brand new cars, all expense paid trips to the most unique countries of the world!
-NO BOSS OR SUPERVISOR!
- work at your own convenience
-Distance and Time are not barriers
- Whether educated or non educated, Rich or not rich etc does not matter. Everyone is qualified! All that is required is Determination to succeed, Passion to excel and the Desire to change your financial status!

Don't spend your whole life being paid to build other people's dream. Who will build yours? It's time to create wealth to fulfil your own dreams!!!

To get started, here is our contact:

Hotline: 080723805067 or 08079786919whatsapp active!)
BBM Pin: 27C423BB
Email:femack_22@yahoo.com

Forever- Emmanuel
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
"The truest form of bravery and courage is to wake up every single day and to be outselves." ~ Shailene Woodley"
Re: Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers by Friedeong(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Next time something goes wrong, blame the process not the person. More management principles....By. Friedeo Francis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interswitch Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / High Paying Contract Job Or State Civil Service: Which Should I Choose? / 5 Reasons You Are Not To Blame For Being Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.