Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Real Estate Investment , Lagos - ibadan Expressway - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Investment , Lagos - ibadan Expressway (1834 Views)

Get 50% GUARANTEED Returns in 12 Months-Real Estate Investment! / 800acres Behind First Industrial Park,lagos/ibadan Expresss; N800,000 Per Acre / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment , Lagos - ibadan Expressway by fideldman: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
Sir/Ma,
I would like to introduce you to a real estate investment. There is no investment that is as real as REAL ESTATE.
Stock market is crashing, going as never before in history of exchange in Nigeria and all over the globe. Only the prudent takes the advantage of an opportunity before it becomes obvious.
It is instructive to  know that every city was once a bush, but those who saw beyond then, invested on those bush that become estate today
For details on how to key in to this opportunity, send mail to fidel_real@yahoo.com or call :08054345642
Or 08054641059
Forward this mail to your family and friends to make them property owners.
click on the attachment for more information

Re: Real Estate Investment , Lagos - ibadan Expressway by abujabooks(f): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2008
U have to tell us what it is.

How can I fwd to my family without any details.
Re: Real Estate Investment , Lagos - ibadan Expressway by fideldman: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2008
Can u please ask me some of things you will like to know ?

(1) (Reply)

3 B/r + Bq In The Cool And Serene Reserve Of Life Camp, Abuja. / Property For Sale At Pedro / Whats The Diffrence Between A Self Contained Apartment And A Mini Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.