Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

“my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje (1133 Views)

Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere / Can You Beleive This-the World's Most Muscular Man Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by kingsley18(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Wave making singer, Waje, has revealed the kind of man she would want to spend the rest of her life with. According to the singer, her must be muscular in order to carry her well.

The Edo state-born singer said since she is on the chubby side, her kind of man should be tall, handsome and should be very caring.

Speaking on the international acceptance of Nigerian music, she explained that Nigerian music is more accepted outside the country than here in Nigeria.

“I finished a show in Kenya and after a shoot, I was tired and I wanted to get something, and I went out without my shoes on so my assistant said I should put on my shoes, and I said if anybody knows me here, I would give him N100,000 and immediately I entered, people were coming to take pictures with me, i was surprised.

“But if it were to be Nigeria, they will just look at you pretending to be looking at their twitter page and before you know it, they have taken your photograph and tweet ‘in the airport with Waje,’ but the person will not even greet you,” she said.

Waje also cleared the ideology that in Nigeria, people just hate themselves, saying it is just a way of life of Nigerians because some people really don’t care and can be tough too.

http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/08/wave-making-singer-waje-has-revealed.html

Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by sigmundfreud(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
I couldn't agree more...he has a lot to carry!

2 Likes

Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by acenazt: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2014
She can Go marry That Wrestler Bobby Lashley or better still manage Mode 9 or Flavor or Nyanya mr remove shirt.

1 Like

Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by Jerrick(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2014
kingsley18: Wave making singer, Waje, has revealed the kind of man she would want to spend the rest of her life with. According to the singer, her must be muscular in order to carry her well.

The Edo state-born singer said since she is on the chubby side, her kind of man should be tall, handsome and should be very caring.

Speaking on the international acceptance of Nigerian music, she explained that Nigerian music is more accepted outside the country than here in Nigeria.

“I finished a show in Kenya and after a shoot, I was tired and I wanted to get something, and I went out without my shoes on so my assistant said I should put on my shoes, and I said if anybody knows me here, I would give him N100,000 and immediately I entered, people were coming to take pictures with me, i was surprised.

“But if it were to be Nigeria, they will just look at you pretending to be looking at their twitter page and before you know it, they have taken your photograph and tweet ‘in the airport with Waje,’ but the person will not even greet you,” she said.

Waje also cleared the ideology that in Nigeria, people just hate themselves, saying it is just a way of life of Nigerians because some people really don’t care and can be tough too.

http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/08/wave-making-singer-waje-has-revealed.html
That is 9ja for you grin
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by Airforce1(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Your man must be muscular as if no be only "Nyansh" u get to offer grin

2 Likes

Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2014
But waje you are already muscular na undecided

1 Like

Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by dapsoneh: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Dream on sister
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by hatux: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2014
Shey MI get muscles?
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by axortedbabe(f): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2014
hokay..
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by Elnino4ladies: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na wetin one woman talk 4 ma area wia make her remain single at 50 be dis....
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Muscular biceps abi muscular pocket? No let me vex open your runs yansh now.
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Is it you celebrities wey carry pompous face around that we will come to greet we dey fear for embarassment oo
Re: “my Man Must Be Muscular” – Waje by LesbianBoy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
pro01: Muscular biceps abi muscular pocket? No let me vex open your runs yansh now.
Pro01 abeg open her runs yansh. I wan read Ojare! I sure say many nairalanders sef go like read wetin u go write! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking,chidinma And Others, Dazzles In ‘london All Whiteparty’[photo] / Reality TV Star,coco Flaunts Her Massive B0′obs And But’t[see Photos] / Photos: See Kcee's Customised 2014 Cadillac SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.