Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Analog Stick Vs D-pad - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Analog Stick Vs D-pad (3038 Views)

Sold / Making Your Right Analog Stick (rs) Work For Usb Game Pads / Dpad And Analog In Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analog Stick Vs D-pad by binbass(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2014
I find it very difficult to use Analog stick on PES 3 (fifa 14) due to my over used to PES 2 directional pad and try to change it but I can't find it on the settings. But I heard people saying the analog stick is better on FIFA 14 than directional pad. Please I need a comprehensive explanation on this. Thanks
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Analog stick all the way!!!

I think most people prefer the analog stick because it gives you that 360 degree rotational feel,but you can get the same effect if you can use the D-pad very well...like me
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by binbass(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Analog stick all the way!!!

I think most people prefer the analog stick because it gives you that 360 degree rotational feel,but you can get the same effect if you can use the D-pad very well...like me
Okay, what about the settings?
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
binbass:
Okay, what about the settings?
you will find that in settings of the game(FIFA and PES) itself not on the console(ps3,xbox e.t.c)
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by binbass(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
you will find that in settings of the game(FIFA and PES) itself not on the console(ps3,xbox e.t.c)
Have tried but can get it done.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Ios Install Ppsspp Pes And Fix Black Screen / Neatly Used Xbox One At An Affordable Price SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.