Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Musicians! How To Create Your First Website Without Pulling Your Hair Out... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musicians! How To Create Your First Website Without Pulling Your Hair Out... (385 Views)

Woman Parks Her Car, Gets In The Middle Of The Road And Starts Pulling Her Cloth / Create Your Top Ten List Here / Musicians' Real Names That U Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musicians! How To Create Your First Website Without Pulling Your Hair Out... by godwinenang: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Seriously, I hate it when I feel like I’m dishing out too much information. That’s one “selfie” I need to deal with. After all… I mean, how else would I get your attentions if not for free information like this.

Okay, that’s by the way. If I’m correct you’re here to learn how to create your first website right? Good! And it might just be because you want to take your business online or you just want to learn it so people can pay you 50k to 120k to create website for them.

Or you just want to add a professional touch to whatsoever you’re doing, be it a music or jazz band/group, your demo track, you name them… so to have a web-presence where a lot of people get to know you.
Either way it is, you are so on the right page.

I’m just going to give you a head start into creating a website and all it require to put one on the world wide web where everybody in the world, except super-freaks in crypton, can enter your web address and see your web-content or whatsoever you want to showcase to the world.

And how you can do it with less than N2,500
read more here: [url]http://www.musiciansonlinecash.com/musicians-how-to-create-your-first-professional-or-simple-website-without-pulling-your-hair-out/
[/url]
Want to discover how to set up an online income generating business of 50k to 150k. go here to download my free report @ www.musiciansonlinecash.com/free.html

see you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Film, Vfx, Animation, Design. Hire Us Today / Listen To A Very Unique And Lyrically Outstandin 9ja Hiphop By Akinwale Schillz / Production Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.