Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Eastern Ukraine Is Nolonger Safe For Studies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Eastern Ukraine Is Nolonger Safe For Studies (503 Views)

Eastern Palm University, Ogboko: Okorocha Gets NUC Licence / Australia Vs Us, Uk And Canada For Studies And Work. / Cheap Foreign University For Studies And Tip On Scholarship To Czech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Eastern Ukraine Is Nolonger Safe For Studies by conelman: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2014
The recent challenge students that wants to study in ukraine are facing now is being scared because of the war currently going on in the country between ukraine and russia there neighboring country,prospective student are advised not to apply to any of the eastern states of the country,but other parts of the country is very safe for students especially the southern part,so please prospective students should take note,if you have questions pls feel free to contact me on +380933331705 or whatsapp me,you can also send me email to studyoutsidenigeria@yahoo.com. ,i can always help you and secure admission in a safe zone.ivano,odessa,kiev,tenopil,sumy etc

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Admission Help 2014/2015 / Cyber Cafes No Longer Registaring Jamb From 2015? / Jamb Begins Giving Admission To UTME 2014 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.